Login

What Constitutes "Kinky"?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
What does "kinky" mean for you? This is an open question because I don't want to set any parameters at the very start.

Please share your individual definition of "kinky".

Fanks.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
kinky is anything that makes someone blush when admitting to it. i know, terrible explanation. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I keep telling my friends that I am soo vanilla (sounds so sweet and yummy and mmmm,.. right!), and they are laughing at me..maybe I can learn from this thread what kinky is and if I am really something more than lovely vanilla
Clever Gem
0 likes
Does kinky really even still exist these days??

Maybe out there ,a bit, but in here (Lush)? Nahhh I think collectively, we've made kinky pretty normal.

But for the sake of miss daisy, the best I can do is copy and paste and exact (ish) definition

"In human sexuality, kinkiness and kinky are terms used to refer to a playful usage of sexual concepts in an accentuated, and unambiguously expressive form.
In current usage, the term kink has often come to refer to a range of objective and objectifying sexualistic practices ranging in degree from the playful to the paraphilic. These include spanking, tickling, bondage, dominance and submission, sadomasochism (BDSM), cuckoldry and sexual fetishism.
Kink sexual practices go beyond what are considered conventional sexual practices as a means of heightening the intimacy between sexual partners. Some draw a distinction between kink and fetishism, defining the former as enhancing partner intimacy, and the latter as replacing it. While others define "kink" as lesser (possibly socially acceptable) form of fetishism. Because of its relation to "normal" sexual boundaries, which themselves vary by time and place, the definition of what is and is not kink varies widely as well. Practitioners are sometimes considered to be perverts by "outsiders"."

Well there you have it Daisy, we are all pervs! hahahahaha

(and I wouldn't have it any other way, how boring would life be otherwise!!)

peeks under Daisy's dress

Cheers to that!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh, and a totally rocking band from Mexico biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is kinky? Anything I wouldn't do!!!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Erotic is using a feather, Kinky is using the whole chicken.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Erotic is using a feather, Kinky is using the whole chicken.

Damn...
I thought that the feather was erotic, the egg was kinky and the whole chicken was perverted.
I need to go rethink this...