Do you remember the very 1st cock you ever saw ;-) x

last reply
19 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I do not. I've tried to recall what it looked like, but I cannot.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do! It was simply amazing! I can never forget it!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i do it was my freinds, when we went camping we were about (edited by admin for content). But i have an older brother who i saw nude whilst we were growing up. Its my freinds cock that i saw first that wasnt a family member...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Very awkward and embarrassing. I accidentally walked in on my younger brother masturbating. I don't know which one of us was more embarrassed. We avoided each other for days after that and to this day we don't speak of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was young I saw my friends brothers cock. We were at her house and I guess he didnt think anyone was there and he walked out of the bathroom naked after showering and we both saw it. When he saw us he ran to his bedroom. None of us ever said anything about it after that day and we both thought is was gross, HAHA!! I could not tell you one thing about it other than I remember seeing it.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
These threads are just begging to be deleted, folks.

For future reference, Cumplaywithme, please indulge your fantasies about young sexual discovery in private, not on the forum. Of course everybody remembers their first experiences, unless they have Alzheimer's Disease or amnesia. More importantly though, we have rules here which state that any sexual reference to anybody under 18 years of age is strictly forbidden, and responses to threads like these invariably go there, hence, this from management: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24108_How-old-were-you-when-underage-referencing-posts.aspx

Granted, this isn't a classic "how old were you" question, but it's close. Any reference or implication about underage experiences will result in the immediate deletion of the thread.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
These threads are just begging to be deleted, folks.

Any reference or implication about underage experiences will result in the immediate deletion of the thread.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes 9inches long and 2inches wide
Lurker
0 likes
Giggles, yes I do. I said out loud "oh my gosh, that thing is huge and it's pierced......HOTT"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uh okay
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope don't remember. It was like six years ago, and since then I've seen many different cocks... I even have some unknown cock pictures on my computer--ones I dunno who they came from :P
CurlyFries
0 likes
Unfortunately, yes I do. I was "accidentally" flashed by a friend's father
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, of course I remember. It was my husbands on our third date before we were married.
Classified
0 likes
Mine, and I still have it, well nearly all!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes my brother's. We were taking a bath together and I was more interested in the bubbles.