ladies have you ever flashed or masturbate for truckers on the road

last reply
33 replies
13.3k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Yes. When I was younger, (admin. edit: underage reference removed), my parents took us to France. Dad drove as Mum hates flying. I saw a tattooed, big biceps driver looking down into the car from his cab. I was struck at how sexy he looked. He winked and drove alongside for a while. Dad pulled into a service station, so did he. Mum and dad went for coffee and I stayed in the car. I flashed my tits at him and played with myself while he watched. He opened his cab to show me his cock was in his hand. I came, so did he. Parents came back and I pretended to be asleep. I never saw him again. If you're reading this..get in touch lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, when I was a bit younger... I don't know why, but there is something sexy about it
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I've flashed truckers a few times. It's fun. I bet it makes their day a little more exciting.
0 likes
I gave my husband a blow job while he was driving and some truckers seen us.
Lurker
0 likes
I've flashed my tits a couple of times just for the thrill of it.
Site administrator
0 likes
Damn ... I am giving up my job to be a lorry driver like tomorrow !!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I actually have a funny story about that. My boyfriend and I had gone into town for our date and we stumbled upon a sex shop. We went in and he bought me a rabbit vibrator. I was so excited I wanted to use it so bad. We got in the car and headed home, I just couldn't wait. I pulled up my dress, pulled my panties to the side, spread my legs wide (one leg partially dangling out the window) and began playing with my new toy. I was totally into it and didn't pay any attention to the trucker that was pulling up beside us. He really got a show. He stayed beside us for most of the drive on the interstate... I think he even missed his turn.
Lurker
0 likes
I know I would have missed my turn. It's such a rush watching girls do that stuff for us truck drivers it makes our day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Budlee
Yes, I've flashed truckers a few times. It's fun. I bet it makes their day a little more exciting.

As a trucker I can honestly say it does. Though, it is a long time since I saw anything.

Modern cars, with tinted windows don't make it easy to see ii to them. Also, the higher levels of traffic means I have to spend more time watching the road.
Sex makes the world go around. If two (or more) people are involved, so much the better!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes I have a few times, nothing more than showing my breasts but there was this one time. I was in my husbands corvette and a was feeling a little naughty that day. I had the top roof panels off driving down the interstate with nothing but the wind in my hair. The wind had partially blown my skirt up barely covering my legs and undies that's when a trucker pulled up next to me and from his vantage point could plainly see inside my car. When he honked I lifted my sundress and exposed my panties to him and loosened my top to let my breasts show. I kept the dress around my waist letting him get a good view of my breasts as well as my pink panties. He motioned for me to pull over but I took the next exit. I quickly pulled my dress back in place. I would like to think later that day he masturbated thinking of me totally exposed just for him!
Classified
1 like
Quote by HotWifeToni1
Yes I have a few times, nothing more than showing my breasts but there was this one time. I was in my husbands corvette and a was feeling a little naughty that day. I had the top roof panels off driving down the interstate with nothing but the wind in my hair. The wind had partially blown my skirt up barely covering my legs and undies that's when a trucker pulled up next to me and from his vantage point could plainly see inside my car. When he honked I lifted my sundress and exposed my panties to him and loosened my top to let my breasts show. I kept the dress around my waist letting him get a good view of my breasts as well as my pink panties. He motioned for me to pull over but I took the next exit. I quickly pulled my dress back in place. I would like to think later that day he masturbated thinking of me totally exposed just for him!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a little tease.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In all my years of truck driving I have never had the pleasure of such a sight sad
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have flashed more than a few times..
Weaver of Words
0 likes
yes, I have flashed a few truckers, when I was alone and also when I was with my bf
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes def and I think exposing myself is sexy as hell
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rayanne
I've flashed my tits a couple of times just for the thrill of it.

it's fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost always on a road trip....and even masturbated with him driving next to us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any time my girlfriends and I hit the interstate we would always flash and fondle for them. Great fun. Of course those were my younger wild/crazy days. smile Funny how much nerve you have before you grow up, lol.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken." (Simone de Beauvoir)

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral." (Aristippus, Ancient Greek Philosopher)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I have done it lots of times. Usually flashing tits or taking top off completely. I have played with my pussy and given the guy driving with me a bj.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The question here makes me smile - and my answer definately makes me laugh. It's a yes from me!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have (content edited by Admin) when I was a teen. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have flashed more than a few times on an occasion,help make thei day better or a bad day good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely...truckers always love a flash!
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely, I have had truckers encourage it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no but i gave my bf a bj in the back of the car while his dad was driving when we were younger silly (a bus driver saw us)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No, random flashing has never really been my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope don't see the point in it. And I don't like showing my body off to random people.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!