8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
in a totally straight way

do you think the guys of the jersey shore cast
are well hung or decently hung?

I mean they sure get laid a lot so you'd have to think there is some good reason for that
and to keep the ladies coming back...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its irrelevent... The ladies fucking those guys are doing it to get on camera or be with a celeb... It had nothing to do with being well hung... also, they have great bodies, if you could put a bag over there heads.. There was an episode where Snooki and Vinny had sex and she said he was enormous and could barely fit... So take that however you want... Buy I think its more abut who they are, not what they are offering... I have found from past experience with guys like that, they, are so full of themselves, sex is all about then... They don't care about playing their partner...

Just one girls opinion.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'm sure Vinny's dong is big. And not just because I've visited Jersey Shore fansites (repeatedly...) and read separate yet similar accounts with nobody refuting them.

Anyhow- the above poster is correct, penis size has zero to do with why those guys are getting more ass than a public toilet seat, to say nothing of the obvious fallacy that giant penis = out of this world, addictive, sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
where are these fan sites lol
do they show pics lol......no homo
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Yes they show pics. But not of dongs.

No homo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a stupid question.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, Vinny apparently has a big salami.

That's what Snooki said when she drunkenly hooked up with him on the show. She 'wowed' over it, if I remember correctly. And no, I don't know why I remember such things, but for some reason that fact is stored in my Jersey Shore memory bank.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
What a stupid question.

Don't judge... Yeah its random and a little peculiar, but no need to insult.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
where are these fan sites lol
do they show pics lol......no homo

Sounds like someone has got some serious homophobia issues
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as I am concerned they are all Big Dicks!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
in a totally straight way

do you think the guys of the jersey shore cast
are well hung or decently hung?

I mean they sure get laid a lot so you'd have to think there is some good reason for that
and to keep the ladies coming back...

For those who really care, check out this link! No surprise that Mike is the smallest although i would have gone with less than 5", LOL!!

http://thedamienzone.com/2011/04/03/who-has-the-biggest-penis-on-jersey-shore/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does anyone actually watch this show?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
Vinny has a big penis and Pauly D has a Prince Albert piercing smile

The Bell Curve (Harvard University) study on intelligence linked large penis size to less intelligence and higher intelligence to smaller penis size.
Let me add that I am not really very smart. Not smart at all. Obviously the characters on Jersey Shore are not gifted in the area of intelligence.

PS. If Reality TV is real then why are so many script writers listed in the credits?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I don't, never have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I must admit I have watched a few times because being an East Coaster I am familiar with some of the places they went to. But like most so called reality TV, the show sucks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

The Bell Curve (Harvard University) study on intelligence linked large penis size to less intelligence and higher intelligence to smaller penis size.
Let me add that I am not really very smart. Not smart at all. Obviously the characters on Jersey Shore are not gifted in the area of intelligence.

PS. If Reality TV is real then why are so many script writers listed in the credits?

Well they have to compensate for their lack of intelligence somehow! I'm not 100% sure how true that really is, but at any rate it makes sense... I would go for brains over aesthetics any day and lack in the nether regions would not phase me because my personal preference is all about seducing the mind over body first. You have a point Buz! I always felt like the show was staged as well..