Undies for sport

last reply
35 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What type of undies do you prefer wearing for gym/jogging/sports and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I have plenty:- Strings, shorts, vests, tights, waterproofs, tabbards etc. Will post to the highest bidder. Addresses on a postcard please!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by shakethatass
What type of undies do you prefer wearing for gym/jogging/sports and why?

I don't jog, I hate it, it's boring. I prefer functional workouts like kettle bell or kick ass ones like Tae bo.

When I do work out, it's dry fit leggings, no undies required, I hate anything that rides so I don't bother.

But I'm an adamant fan of the Shock absorber sports bra, I have to admit. Those puppies stay exactly where they oughta be the whole time ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually wear thongs for jogging under my mesh shorts - they're comfy and no need to worry about pantylines... :O)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I generally wear a thong or g-string under shorts or tights when running. But never where any panties when kickboxing. I feel much more free and limber. Will normally wear a sports bra for running and either as sports bra or tank top/t-shirt with built in support for other activities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for sports, boxer/breifs they keep eveything safe and in place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer either no underwear or a cotton thong/g-string.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Women's more comfy and better fit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's the only time I wear tight underwear. I don't like the tip of my junk rubbing against my shorts. It chafes.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
Classic Briefs or Bikini Briefs. I too don't like things moving around.
Lurker
0 likes
free ball
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by joe456
free ball

Really? Why? I would personally find that very uncomfortable. Are you participating in a sport that has NO real movement, like darts or billiards?

I am truly not trying to be rude in any way... I genuinely am interested to know the reason why you prefer to "free ball". I can understand in general, but for sports.... I just can't see it.

Thanks!
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Really? Why? I would personally find that very uncomfortable. Are you participating in a sport that has NO real movement, like darts or billiards?

I am truly not trying to be rude in any way... I genuinely am interested to know the reason why you prefer to "free ball". I can understand in general, but for sports.... I just can't see it.

Thanks!

It's becuase he is a troll and wants to increase his post count to (most likely) start posting pics. There have been no meaningful posts from joe to date and I would suggest we don't enable him.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
lol ahhhhhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My main form of exercise (apart from walking around) is sex so that can start with a variety of underwear. There are my Beatle boxers, (for those with short memories they were not a fisticuffs organisation but the biggest band of all time), my Marks and Spencers packet ones with a wide colour range, a little red thong a humourous female friend bought me (a dancer of no mean ability she also showed me the correct way the thong part is worn and that is not horizontally as I initially thought whilst modelling them for her but at a 45 degree angle), I have toyed with the idea of those long john thingies as the weather around here is getting pretty nippy but even I have my aesthetic limits and decided against such drastic measures and merely bought some thicker socks (which I hasten to add I never wear during exercise although women do look very cute in nothing but those little ankle socks, I think the reverse is the case for men). So far there has been no occasion for any upper restraint or containment and I do balk at the idea of wearing one of those things that my father would like and is now back in vogue -- a vest YECHH!! (I don't mean the US garment which the UK calls a waistcoat - I was always baffled by a line from Walking My Baby Back Home ''I get powder all over my vest'' which for a 40's song expressed a surprising degree of liberation in US society until I learned they meant waistcoat. A bit like the confusion I had when Little Richard howled the delights of a ''Short Fat Fanny'' as in the UK the phrase meant an unmentionable part of the female anatomy. I would also never be seen dead in suspenders (in any situation) those beloved things displayed so enthusiastically in British bedroom farce. However again they have exactly the opposite effect when worn by the fair sex.
0 likes
I think the best to wear when running is a liner (a lot of running shorts have them built in). Under Armour are my favorite with the fetherweight brief built in. Compression shorts help to or tights to wear under shorts if you are worried about anything rubbing. If their is a running shop around where you live they are really helpful with everything as well! When I first started the local store here was my best friend! As well as forums on fitness websites and articles about it as well. Take sometime and read up on what you have questions about. Educating yourself is always the best idea before starting something new.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boxer briefs or those compression shorts. Gotta keep everything in place!
The Linebacker
0 likes
For jogging or any running or jumping sports I find it absolutely necessary to wear a jock strap or tight briefs. Anything else and all that flopping banging around would hurt a great deal. Other than sports I can't stand the restriction of tight undies and prefer boxers. I can play golf in boxers.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I run track, and I live by my compression shorts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not as physical as I used to be, but when I did Tae Bo, I did it nude. I rarely wore underwear to work out at a gym (never any jogging or anything that jostled my

My new job is very physical, however, and I wear boxer briefs whenever I go to work. I wouldn't specifically recommend boxer briefs, however, because they chafe at the end of the work day.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Cotton boy shorts. They don't ride or chaff, and they breath. I have, now discontinued, Sports bras from VS; only kind I've ever used that actually held them in place effectively without any bouce.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
use a jock strap...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wear briefs for running.i have been using the regular ones...no prob till date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for the gym I use shorts with a built-in liner and a sports bra under a crop top.
Lurker
0 likes
Something very tight like compression shorts or traditional briefs when exercising. I think its (a) more practical and (b) a friend of mine had a horrible accident whilst wearing loose fitting boxers and jumping and twisting in the air when we were younger and i think the thought of what happened to him always stuck with me...lets just say when he twisted, so did something else inside of him! silly haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shorty, protective cup and shin guard... that's all my undies for my sport
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I always wear a sports bra and tight cotton knickers or bikini bottoms. I choose cotton because they absorb sweat faster, plus its really comfy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stick with boxer briefs for lifting.
Head Penguin
0 likes
It depends. I like to wear either thin leggings or shorts in the gym. For running outside I nearly always wear loose-fitting shorts unless it's freezing and I'll wear jogging trousers. My top is normally loose T shit and if I'm running I wear a sports bra.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
Compression shorts to stop 'things' jiggling around too much. My favourites are my nike pro combat ones.