Talkig to girls on lush

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you prefer a guy on lush to talk to you about normal things or just dirty talk ? I try to talk normal but don't really get anywhere so don't really care about making friends on lush at the moment but just wondered what you girls prefer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both, either, some of each, etc. It depends on my mood, the other person, and a bunch of other factors. However, I assume we are here for something more than just a bit of chit chat.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually like to start with casual chit chat but don't mind at all if it's getting naughty after a while, if the mood is right. What i don't like is guys who go straight to naughty without even saying hi first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LizzyLove
I usually like to start with casual chit chat but don't mind at all if it's getting naughty after a while, if the mood is right. What i don't like is guys who go straight to naughty without even saying hi first.

I'm with you there Lizzy. Especially if you inbox/black box/chat window me out of the blue asking to "pvt" or whatever, you'll get shot down super quick with me.

Casual chat is good, I flirt hard dependant on my mood/the person/day, etc.. lots of reasons. But definitely more than anything--BE YOURSELF! Us ladies can kinda tell when you're either trying too hard or faking it altogether.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I chat to very few people, and then not all the time.

I only really like to talk with people I've built up a friendship with in other ways first. And those people know what I'm comfy with. By the time they know me, they don't want to talk sexy with me anyway, so it suits us all.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
Do you prefer a guy on lush to talk to you about normal things or just dirty talk ? I try to talk normal but don't really get anywhere so don't really care about making friends on lush at the moment but just wondered what you girls prefer?

Although some people are probably here just to get themselves off, I think that most people prefer to talk about normal things. Well, that is until they build up a chemistry with someone. I mean, if you went up to someone in a bar and immediately launched into saucy talk, my guess is that you'd be more likely to get a slap in the face than to score (although, it does happen)

Certainly, I wouldn't be interested in talking smut with a complete stranger.

Take the time to get to know a girl first and take it from there.

Like the lovely Shylass, I have a pretty small circle of friends with whom I speak and I have to say, it's mostly about normal, not sexy, stuff.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
what kinds of talk do i like?

depends on the day.... depends on the moment.... depends on the person....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy

I suspect your normal talk is quite filthy, in addition to being fairly excruciating to decipher. Perhaps you should play to your strengths?

Incidentally, what did you ever do with that very first photograph (the one of a cock) which you posted to your profile page, when you initially created your Lush profile, BPG?

It was, far and away, a better alternative, brosef.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
what kinds of talk do i like?

depends on the day.... depends on the moment.... depends on the person....

What about mathematical algorithms?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by Frank

What about mathematical algorithms?

i could listen to you talk about mathematical algorithms and ask questions... i would know you were speaking english... but would still have no idea what you are talking about...

i am a good listener...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer "normal" talk especially if it is with someone I am just getting to know. I really dont chat with many people here. I have many people that if I see online I will shoot them a quick hello but we really dont chat. And the ones I do chat with regularly know what I like to talk about and I know what they like. Sometimes it can get sexual but more often it is about other things such as music, sports, current events or things happening in our lives. And many times when it is about sex it is more "have you ever done this and did you like it" or " Does this turn you on" and not cyber sex or something like that. Same as i would do with friends IRL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the record I have never posted a pic of my cock on lush and never will so whoever your thinking of it is not me