Login

Please help asap! (Breast sizes help)

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Could anyone please explain to me the different breast sizes as I fail to understand the concept behind the letters.....thanks!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by ProfessorNoLife
Could anyone please explain to me the different breast sizes as I fail to understand the concept behind the letters.....thanks!

You would do better to ask in the forum section, "Ask the Gals".

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_topics15_Ask-the-Gals.aspx

Quick reference, though, the number means inches around the ribcage, i.e. 34". The bigger the number, the bigger the ribcage and padding on it, generally.

The letter means the size of the cup, or the actual breasts themselves. So a "C" refers to the actual size of cupping a boob needs to contain it. The further into the alphabet you go, the bigger the cupsize.

A girl could therefore be a 48B and be a big girl, but her boobies are actually quite small.

Or she could be a 3ODD and be very slight, but with massive bazongas.

Hope that helps!

Just as an aside, if you start off a story with measurements, I refuse to read it. Be more descriptive, or I won't bother.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Here's a big AMEN to that aside by Shylass.

You know, back in the day, us guy types learned all about that stuff by checking out the lingerie section of the Sears Roebuck catalog.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This might help for a bit of a visual on cup sizes...

As for bands, as Shylass said, it's more to do with body type:
If you're talking about a slim/fit girl (ie. Victoria Secret or Playboy sized) the band is typically a 34.
30 or 32 if she's very petite or more 'waif-like
36 is probably average/curvy body size.
38 and up is a fuller figured girl.
In general, the bigger the band, the bigger the girl.