Electrically stimulated sex

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently had an experience with a friend and her slendertone machine! The pulsing waves on the lower settings put pules and waves of pleasure deep inside me whilst she was going down one me, and when I came it took it to another level, prolonged the orgasm and really intensified it! One of the best orgasms I have ever had, deeper, longer and much quicker to appear.

This got me thinking if I others have done this (surely you have!) and also about E stim and Tens machines with electrodes on my pussy/nipples etc.

So, anyone else do this?
Classified
0 likes
Tried offering the service with other treatments.
Authorities closed us down though , due to cutting into the mains.
Powerful results.
I do have a few clients still smiling though!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Mean Like Sex In This?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not quite like that !

There are lots of toys out there that use an electrical impusle to stimulate. Just trying to find out if anyone here has tried it. And I am not talking about the torture carp that is all over the place, just used to create pwerful orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, We have experimented and played with TENS's units and they have provided some interesting stimulation and fun!
It may not be something for everyone and it will definitely create different sensations due to how it is applied and what level the controls are used. Obviously, everyone's body reacts differently, but I did enjoy it and we do use it again every once in a while.

Kisses!

Steph
Classified
0 likes
Quote by stickyvix
Not quite like that !

There are lots of toys out there that use an electrical impusle to stimulate. Just trying to find out if anyone here has tried it. And I am not talking about the torture carp that is all over the place, just used to create pwerful orgasms.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney