last reply
20 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what do ladies think?

i have this thing about licking pussy after i have cum inside the lady.

would this be a turn on or a turn off?
0 likes
it ain't a turn off to me. my hubby does it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Definite turn-on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite the opposite for me, it is a huge turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
love the taste of me mixed with my lover!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After he cums, I prefer to lick his cock clean.....the mix of myself and him.....really turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the situation. If it's after she was fucked by another guy? Oh hell yeah.....
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, I love to give it before, during, and after for her pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Tes it's a must love to give my lady oral after before during when ever she wants in love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huge turn on. Love it. Favorite turn on is when he licks his cum from me and then comes up and kisses me so we can share it. MMM mmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn on!

Two guys i have met have refused to kiss me after ive blown them. As far as i am concerned that is ridiculous! It came from them!!

If i kiss my guy after he went down on me, it turns me on even more.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by myotherworld44
After he cums, I prefer to lick his cock clean.....the mix of myself and him.....really turns me on.

I have to agree here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wife likes to do it to me, gets me up and runnig fast agian.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a woman to sit on my face after sex.......its all about pleaseing her!!!! The first time caught me by suprise but loved it. never thought I would enjoy my own cum but I do and i love if she thinks she is forcing me.....thats our little secret ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
yes definitely a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm, major turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be more than happy to go down on a woman after cumming inside her followed by a deep wet sloppy kiss!

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'll do it, but I'd not say it's a turn on for me..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby loves to lick me clean after he or another guy cums inside me. I love the feel as my pussy is so sensative at that time. I love to swap cum with him too.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Not interested if it's someone else's cum but I'll continue having oral sex with my girl wherever I come - I'm not particular which orifice I put my tongue in after I come, either!