Hey! Needs A womens Advice!

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not the most sexual experienced male, and I am in to open relationships, not so much one night stands (I wont just stick it into any hole!) And would like to meet girl(s) with similar view(s)! Not all about the sex, but sex is definitely a very good thing! ;) A little about me, I am 6'7, 200lbs and athletic! (I wouldn't say bad looking either, Ill share pics for those who ask)

Any tips on where or how to meet girls that share similar views?

I do work at a coffee shop and go to school in college! (I suck at flirting so maybe someone could teach it to me or help me understand)

Goal: Get laid before Halloween! ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Seems as if you're trying too hard. That's the surest way of NOT being laid. Not to be harsh, but you appear to be a bit desperate. Women pick up on that kind of thing. I mean, as shallow as you seem, nothing wrong with having a goal to get laid. We've all been there, so I won't judge. And there are women out there just as desperate as you are, trust me. Go for one of them, because any woman with any ounce of confidence/self-esteem will see right through you. Unless of course she just wants to get laid. But I digress.

Your goal is a simple one, and shouldn't be that hard to accomplish. Again, you're trying way too hard. Calm down, approach some women. Give that whole conversation thing a shot. Exude confidence, not desperation. This should get you laid by Halloween. Happy humping!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks, And very well put, but I come off as cocky, which I don't really know how to put it? And what kinds of things during the initial conversation or opening lines be?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Tallpl
Thanks, And very well put, but I come off as cocky, which I don't really know how to put it? And what kinds of things during the initial conversation or opening lines be?

Just observe and speak accordingly. I can't feed you lines or anything. It's gonna take some effort on your part. The cockiness factor may work to your advantage, because as I mentioned before, there are women just as desperate as you. They fall for that sort of thing. Again...happy humping!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Tallpl

That right there is a turnoff when a guy approaches me. Cocky guys make me think they're overcompensating for something and usually make me want to punch them in the throat. Probably not the type of passion MOST guys are looking for. Love confident men, but cocky is a no go.

Good luck with your search!
Clever Gem
0 likes
The more you plan on getting laid, the less likely it will happen. You my friend will get laid when you least expect it. Stop banking on it and get on with your day to day. Why have a date stamp on it? It's not gonna make it ant better or worse.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you want to get laid before Hallowe'en, you shouldn't be thinking about relationships or "open-relationships"... just think about hooking up and maybe some dating coming out of it if you like her enough by the next morning.

Here's what you do:

Hit up the university bars.

Bring a friend that's not as good looking as you are, but very funny and entertaining - someone who's not afraid of chatting up girls or being rejected, but who's probably shorter/uglier than you so as to always make you the front-runner when you cast him out and he lures back a group of cute girls. This is called the "beta-male wing man" with the great personality. Every guy should have one. By the time he returns with the girls, he will have already made preliminary conversation with them and broken the ice. It'll be easier for you to just launch right into things without worrying so much about what to say.

Buy them drinks... rounds and rounds of them. Make sure the girls are having a good time. Distribute your attention somewhat evenly among them - this makes you looks chill and less desperate, gives you greater odds to play, inspires a bit of competitive rivalry among them, and it's very likely you'll know soon enough what girl is most into you... then concentrate your efforts on her.

Pick a place that's more about drinking, dancing, loud music. Less chit-chat and more opportunity to party it up and get laid without having to do formal dating and long conversations, since you've already mentioned you're not good at that.

Avoid the girl who is constantly checking her cell phone, drinking wine coolers, avoiding shots, not making eye contact and constantly bouncing from friend to friend asking them if they're "ok" or warning them about being too drunk. These girls are called the 'mother hen', 'cock blocker', 'nice girl with a boyfriend' or 'designated driver'. None of these types will have sex with you. Don't waste valuable time if your goal is just getting laid.

Buy more drinks for everyone.

Have a location where you can invite a couple of them back for an afterparty after the bar closes. If you have not already sealed the deal with one girl in particular, this will buy you more time. Make sure your fun friend comes too if it's a group thing - it takes the pressure off. Make sure this afterparty location is stocked with decent alcohol, party favours (if that's how you roll), bottled water, condoms, and ensure the bathroom has toilet paper and doesn't look like a man-swamp.

Have preliminary drinks, chat, music, or 'watch a movie', then make your move.

It doesn't have to be a one-night stand - it could turn into a friend-with-benefits or casual dating situation from there.