Login

mistress

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
girls please help me I need a mistress to dominate me so if you know one please tell me smile
CurlyFries
0 likes
You know, I don't really think it's like ordering a pizza. "I want a mistress, someone please send me one with extra pepperoni."

Like any other type of relationship, you need to get to know the person to see if you're the right fit for each other. If you're serious about a BDSM relationship, I suggest you go do some thorough reading in the BDSM forum. There is a ton of information/suggestions in there. The chat rooms might be helpful as well. If you're not serious, then I'm sure you'll find someone to do some BDSM roleplaying with you eventually. Like anything else in life, you get out of it what you put into it, and so far you're not putting in any effort at all.

Good luck with your search!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know its not like ordering pizza but Im working on it like in chat rooms and search members and talk to people to maybe find some one to , but in my search I thought that I maybe go into forums too !! and I read the bdsm forums and posted there too so Im working on it and just if I find a girl that is erady to do that I will put an effort to make it work so I'm working hard here just to find someone smile and no the chat rooms are not that helpful trust me lol and its just a cyber bdsm roleplay you know but it turns me on there days and thanks