What would you do

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK your on lush and non of your friends know it and you start talking to this guy telling each other your fantasys and getting closer then he says a few things that arouse. Your suspicion and to your horror you find out he is one of your friends boyfriends do you tell her he is trying to cheat or just cut contact with him before he finds out who you are and say nothing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know what i.would do... Because my SO doesn't know about my lush play. I think I would rather tell him than have someone else tell him. I have no reason to hide my lush, as I am only here for friendly fun chat. I am not here to hook up. I think if it was someone I knew, I would ask them why they are here and decide if its my business to get involved. I don't know all the dirty details of my friends relationships and wouldn't assume he was trying to cheat
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well first I'd teach him how to spell "none" and how to write sentences (stop giggling girls). Then I'D TELL HER. I'd have to tell her in a way that did not expose my profile on Lush since I've already deleted it once and I don't want to again. Of course if it was Jenny or Cindy I don't have to since they already know about Lush.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
OK your on lush and non of your friends know it and you start talking to this guy telling each other your fantasys and getting closer then he says a few things that arouse. Your suspicion and to your horror you find out he is one of your friends boyfriends do you tell her he is trying to cheat or just cut contact with him before he finds out who you are and say nothing?

Can you be a little clearer on the cheating? Is he just trying to cyber with me or is he attempting to arrange a hookup IRL?

I assume a large portion of the Lush population is here in secret (I was one of those), and their SO's are clueless about their accounts. A lot of people seem to use Lush to play our their fantasies and not "technically" cheat. Right or wrong, that's just the way it is, and I'm not going to argue that point.

Anyway, if he's just cybering, I wouldn't say anything to her. What kind of hypocrite would I be if I did tell her having had a secret Lush account of my own? If he's trying to hook up IRL, then I would find a way to let her know, because I'm sure I'm not the first woman he's tried to hook up with here. Either way, I would cut contact and block him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say anything. Other peoples relationships are nobodies business but their own. Would probably just cut down / out contact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry if my spelling is not perfect just like I'm not perfect and the reason I don't post story's on here because people. Would just point out the bad grammar and layout finding it funny rather then being helpful and helping people like me who are not as educated as the more perfect writer's. On here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say anything that would expose my Lush account to those who don't need to know. My philosophy is what goes around, comes around and if this person is super adamant about hooking up with someone over the internet, then he must be doing it elsewhere offline.

Now, if this is a REALLY good friend of yours then I would say something. Otherwise, I wouldn't poke my nose where it doesn't belong.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
Sorry if my spelling is not perfect just like I'm not perfect and the reason I don't post story's on here because people. Would just point out the bad grammar and layout finding it funny rather then being helpful and helping people like me who are not as educated as the more perfect writer's. On here

If you're going to be a frequent forum poster, I suggest you develop a thicker skin. At some point or another we all usually end of being a target in the forums because of something we said, how we said it, or the good old spelling/grammar. This is a story website, so people are usually pretty particular about spelling and grammar. Lastly, with the exception of one person on this thread, everyone else was being helpful and answered your original question; that's what I would suggest you focus on.

Happy posting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy

If he was trying to hook up IRL then I would tell her. If he was just flirting then I would probably say nothing and just move on. You also have to take into consideration are you ready to let your friends know you are on Lush. And will your friend believe you or even worse accuse you of trying to steal him away. These are all things you need to consider before you act.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd tell her as she has a right to know what her OH is getting up to behind her back.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you know u are in a lose/lose situation..so you have to decide this...can u live w/o this person as a friend..y'all know..we dont believe when our partners cheat at first...so might lose a friend

do you care if she knows u are on lush?

me i would want to know..so i would...

but i have been the bearer of bad knews..and i did..get beheaded...

do what YOU would what done..to you

good luck sugar