Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever slept with another woman? (can't see a gals ask gals section:P )

last reply
73 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Have you ever slept with another woman?

59 votes remaining
Yes, and I'd do it again (58 votes) 98%
Once or twice (6 votes) 10%
Only once (2 votes) 3%
No but I've thought about it (19 votes) 32%
Yuck no (6 votes) 10%
What is a lesbian? (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From most of my friends, I have the impression that there is no such thing as a "straight" woman, but I'd love to get an opinion, be honest!
Seeker
0 likes
Yeaaa!!! I am the first one to vote!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lucky you didn't want it to be a secret lol!
Seeker
0 likes
I'm not afraid....

Hey, why didn't you vote?
Lurker
0 likes
I voted no. I'm about the straightest woman ever, I think. I absolutely love my women friends - just not in THAT way.

Oh, and hello.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did but you got there first biggrin
Seeker
0 likes
Oh. LOL

And Hello to you both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_escape
I voted no. I'm about the straightest woman ever, I think. I absolutely love my women friends - just not in THAT way.

Oh, and hello.

Hi sweet_escape, thanks for the honesty, it's interesting to find out what people really think. Like I said most women I know are not very straight, just wanted to know was there any of you left out there
Lurker
0 likes
I never made a Gals Ask Gals section simply because there wasn't much need for it.

Women have all the answers, anyway, right?

(We return now to the sexy question.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see Rocco, you can dig your own hole.

And yes I have slept with other women.
But I didn't vote.

Bat
Fireman
0 likes
I love to sleep with other woman, but what about the sex??
Lurker
0 likes
Bat, sometimes you crack me up.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes.... EVERY NIGHT!

It is always imagined among lesbians that there are no absolutly straight women. I can't tell you how many "Straight Women" have hit on me. Single straights, married straights, they all get that scared little girl look and start asking "What's it like?" Then, "How do you meet other women?" then, "I have thought about it a lot". And last, "Would you ever consider going out with me?"

Deep down it seems we all wonder what it is like on the other side of the street.

Happy Girl Sleeping Kisses Genny
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I never made a Gals Ask Gals section simply because there wasn't much need for it.

Women have all the answers, anyway, right?

(We return now to the sexy question.)

Hey a Girls Ask Girls section would be cool.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
YES and I will do it again for sure. Anyway I am now working on an article for the magazine about homosexualism in sports... apparently there are far more lesbians... In tennis, there's no self-declared homosexual man in the top 100 at least. The highest ranked one who admitted it was 340th. On the other hand, women, to mention the top names - Navratilova, Mauresmo... also ex Wimbledon champion Conchita Martinez...

I love sweet sexy soft female body and the lovely parfum and the long hair awwww
Matriarch
0 likes
What is a lesbian?

I love that option Boudica!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Natalia
YES and I will do it again for sure. Anyway I am now working on an article for the magazine about homosexualism in sports... apparently there are far more lesbians... In tennis, there's no self-declared homosexual man in the top 100 at least. The highest ranked one who admitted it was 340th. On the other hand, women, to mention the top names - Navratilova, Mauresmo... also ex Wimbledon champion Conchita Martinez...

I love sweet sexy soft female body and the lovely parfum and the long hair awwww

Bill Tilden came out but that was a loooooong time ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Tilden
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by Natalia

Bill Tilden came out but that was a loooooong time ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Tilden

Yes, I forgot to mention him. Thanks for reminding. I found an article where French Richard Gasquet denied gay affair with his coach. There were also some photos of him dancing with almost undressed women at the disco in Bucharest (Romania). The comment was "Of course he's gay. Otherwise he would've fucked them and not danced."

Lurker
0 likes
at different points in my life, i'd have voted every way possible in the above poll. Right woman, right chemistry?

anything's possible....
Lurker
0 likes
now that i think about it, i was stuck on 'what is a lesbian?' for the first 16 years...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gfire

Yes.... EVERY NIGHT!

It is always imagined among lesbians that there are no absolutly straight women. I can't tell you how many "Straight Women" have hit on me. Single straights, married straights, they all get that scared little girl look and start asking "What's it like?" Then, "How do you meet other women?" then, "I have thought about it a lot". And last, "Would you ever consider going out with me?"

Deep down it seems we all wonder what it is like on the other side of the street.

Happy Girl Sleeping Kisses Genny

Yeah, it's always the same and the worst part is a lot of "straight women" just assume because you're gay you find EVERY woman attractive and irresistible
(them in particular if thy're feeling a bit curious and/or horny at the time!)
Lurker
0 likes
Gee, you mean Billie Jean King and Navratilova might be gay?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bodica

You are right. Straight women seem to think that because I am a lesbian then I am happy to jump into bed with them. They may not realize it but that equates with slut. If a guy had that attitude no woman would put up with it. It may be because most any woman could have most any man she wanted to give herself to, but gay women are not motivated the same way straight men are. We like to fuck with our brains more than our genitals.

A sub question: As a woman, do you belive that a woman would be a better lover than a man?

Genny
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gfire

As a woman, do you belive that a woman would be a better lover than a man?

Genny

If 'lover' is defined as a partner that uses the mutual chemistry most to their advantage, is sensitive to both our sensual needs, and is interested in loving all of us, then my instinct tells me that women are probably better in larger numbers than men.

But I'm anxious to hear what others have to say, too.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Juliasari
Quote by Gfire

As a woman, do you belive that a woman would be a better lover than a man?

Genny

If 'lover' is defined as a partner that uses the mutual chemistry most to their advantage, is sensitive to both our sensual needs, and is interested in loving all of us, then my instinct tells me that women are probably better in larger numbers than men.

But I'm anxious to hear what others have to say, too.

I hate to admit it but, overall a woman is probably a better lover than a man. Hope I don't get shot by the other guys.
Lush Legend
0 likes
No harm in admitting the truth.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

But I'm not one of those guys. (I know you saw this coming).
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by fireman
Quote by Zafia

But I'm not one of those guys. (I know you saw this coming).

For one moment there, I thought this was the guys ask gals section of the forum.
Lurker
0 likes
I concur.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To answer my own question...

I have been with both men and women (who you calling a slut?) and it is always thought that a woman could love a woman better than a man. And in many ways that is true. Women are softer and more careing. And women laugh in bed. Men can lose their humor when they climb into bed.
But the best lover I ever had was a bisexual man. He taught me to be brave and to ask for what I wan in bed. He showed me that anything between two consenting adults is fine.

What do you all think?

Genny