Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marching Band does Space Invaders, Pokemon, Tetris, Super Mario, PacMan and more

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty Cool for band geeks, HAHA!

But I didnt get the M (Michigan?) banner running across the field. Was that supposed to happen or did some Michigan students sneak that it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Pretty Cool for band geeks, HAHA!

But I didnt get the M (Michigan?) banner running across the field. Was that supposed to happen or did some Michigan students sneak that it?

That was a play on what happens in Super Mario Bros. When Mario "takes" the castle he lowers the flag of the bad guys and raises his own. OSU and Michigan are rivals, so they lowered the evil UM flag in that way.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That was a play on what happens in Super Mario Bros. When Mario "takes" the castle he lowers the flag of the bad guys and raises his own. OSU and Michigan are rivals, so they lowered the evil UM flag in that way.

OK. I have no clue about video games but I did know that Michigan is Ohio State rival. Not a big fan of Ohio State, HAHA!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Easy Nikki what are you saying?

Did I hit a nerve? HAHA Just Kidding!!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

OK. I have no clue about video games but I did know that Michigan is Ohio State rival. Not a big fan of Ohio State, HAHA!

Not only are we currently 6-0! but we have The Best Damn Band In The Land (or TBDITL biggrin) We are justifiably proud of both!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seen this in the news today all the way in England! haha it's sooooo amazing! I've watched it countless times...LOVE IT!
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, I shared this with my ex the day the video was put on msn.com and he tried saying he had sent it to me before....twice. I think he was just jealous i saw this awesomeness before him ;) hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Not only are we currently 6-0! but we have The Best Damn Band In The Land (or TBDITL biggrin) We are justifiably proud of both!

Just said I didnt like them, didnt say they werent good!
Lurker
0 likes
Go Bucks!!!!!