Strap on recommendations please?

last reply
17 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I are considering purchasing a strap on, but don't want to get junk. We consider ourselves pretty kinky and want something that will give us a lot of satisfaction. Initially plan on it being just for the two of us for her to have my ass, but we may play with others (female and male) in the future.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated as there are so many choices when shopping online. Thank you.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife's favorite toy is the Funfactory XL Share; it is my favorite also. It is best described as a strapless strapon. Provides excellent stimulation for both partners. It comes in XS, Regular, and XL sizes. We have a few of the XLs around the house for having fun with friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Wil. I have several strapons, but just recently got a strapless strapon, and my gf and I love it. I love the way it stimulates me as I use it on her.
Lurker
0 likes
I think getting advice from many places is great... I read the reviews on sex toy sites too though. It really sucks buying something only to have it cycle to the bottom of the box (yup, keep them all in a box under the bed LOL) because it didn't really work as you had thought/hoped/wished. sad

And if people have a favorite, or suggestion, would it be possible (permissible) to post up a link to it, or at least a picture?

(Just Googled the Funfactory XL...... interesting. Great concept, but I am not so sure for ME, the shape would be right. It is a tad aggressive.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my Feeldoe! It's so much better than a stap on! I highly recommend it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
is a strapless 1 a double ender?they are very good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some seriously hard fucking I prefer the Doc Johnson Vac-u-loc system with a double ended plug for two way action with a jock strap style harness rather than the thong style. Adding a vibrator is optional which is nice too. I love all the interchangeable dong options with the Vac-u-loc system!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
For some seriously hard fucking I prefer the Doc Johnson Vac-u-loc system with a double ended plug for two way action with a jock strap style harness rather than the thong style. Adding a vibrator is optional which is nice too. I love all the interchangeable dong options with the Vac-u-loc system!

That is seriously hardcore information Bunny! A Vac-u-loc? You've tainted me and startled me all at once!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feeldoe is fun
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have a feeldoe...!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many Feeldoes available. Go to a good sex shop or Google Feeldoes.
We have two and love the way we can share our female sex with each other. It takes a little practice to be able to keep the givers end in but after a couple of experiences it is fine.
The stap ons we had we never use any more, the Feeldoes do the job better.
They do the job you are interested in doing perfectly.he will love it and she will enjoy the giving part.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great review Meggsy, yes feeldoes take some practice. Practice is fun as hell though! From the givers end, bigger is better. Yes they are more costly than utter things but well worth it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can vouch for this one

Not sure for him though

Love Rider Dual Penetrator Strap On
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
A variety of strapons and other sexual toys are available at Lush's store. Just click on the store button in the red bar at the top of the page, right next to chat.
[url]http://[/url]
Site administrator
0 likes
Make sure its fastening properly and you have read the instructions. When not in use store in a cool and dry place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok awesome...how then do you broach the subject with your wife that you want her to plow you?. I mean we started out pretty kinky and i think she knows id like my ass messed with...i keep it shaved for god sakes!. Are we seriously going to have to wait for our kids to move out and we are both old and gross...lol.

my fear is being old and kind of gross dressed up in bdsm gear and one of the kids walk in on us with me on all fours and my wife rockin a big fat fake dick afixed to her lubed and ready to plunder my septugenarian ass...