manscaping; yes or no

last reply
21 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been wondering about it lately, I've never done this but once mi sister mentioned that she liked it and asked her boyfriend to do it. Is that a general preference of women or is it only some women that like it like that?

Thanks in advance biggrin
CurlyFries
0 likes
I prefer trimmed and not totally shaved. You know the whole not see the forest for the trees or more Lush appropriate...not see the cock and balls for the pubes or some other eloquent shit like that.

So my vote is trimmed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As above, a very close trim is really sexy, but completely bare, no it just doesn't do it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
It really does not matter to me as long as I do not have fight through a forest to get to the good parts. If you guys really want to be Deep Throated you better keep it trim.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think I'm going to do with a landing strip.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by LaniWhore
It really does not matter to me as long as I do not have fight through a forest to get to the good parts. If you guys really want to be Deep Throated you better keep it trim.

Aw c'mon, wouldn't you rather have the fun of diving in with a pith helmet and a machete? Kind of a sex safari!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a man trimmed... I have dated.guys who completely shaved everything and that was a turn off for me. But neat and clean, incredibly sexy. Clean the boys so I don't get a mouthful of hair... Perfect.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer bare. When I'm giving a guy a blow job, the last thing I want in my mouth or face is hair. Kind of a big turn off.a little "stubble" isnt too bad but I hate thick long hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
neatly groomed for everyone is ..a do

smile

so pick up that tool and "scape" or scrap..away
Lurker
0 likes
Tightly groomed for me thank you.....
Story Verifier
0 likes
I manscape (trimmed short, not shaved. I'm sure girls are no more fond of pubes in the mouth than I am.
Lurker
0 likes
YEP, YOU BET.... trimmed and short but not bare
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very close and the boys are bare along with my ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep totaly bare
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my man shaves and keeps his private area nice and smooth. It is something I've liked since I started having sex. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
I love it when my man shaves and keeps his private area nice and smooth. It is something I've liked since I started having sex. smile

I remember the first time you saw me....your eyes got wide, you pointed and said, "Oh my God that's fucking hott!"

Love you sweetheart.

Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed and short does it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well trimmed or completely bare, I hate getting mouthfuls of hair!

HunniDew
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm neutral about it. While being nicely trimmed is attractive, I find that guys overly obsessing with their appearance is is just offputting to me - in my opinion that slavishness to being neat and trimmed is almost feminine and I don't like effeminate guys.

On the other hand, there are men and women in the military who have codes of neatness and grooming. Granted, these don't include trimming pubic hair, but if the drive for grooming has roots in mikitary custom, I have no problem with it.

All that being said, I love a nice cock and male body, hairy or not.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

Nobody likes an untidy tumbleweed. Equally, a shaved bald one just looks weird.
As long as it is tidy, then length of the hair doesnt really matter too much.

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Trimmed is just good manners. Shaved bare is even better.