Login

cock length

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I know i've heard many myths about cock lengths varying from a mere 2 inches to a gigantic 12 inches. I don't know the truth about them, but i'd like to know from u girls what is the cock size u would actually like to have or love
Lurker
0 likes
I read a big survey that expanded across several countries were cock length was part of the question. The overall trend was that the ideal cocklength was about 1-2 centimeters longer than the average length in the country.

You demanding bastards.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ideal length to give maximum pleasure would be one half of the distance from the elbow to the knuckle of the middle finger on the less dominant arm. For example, if you are right handed and the distance from elbow to middle finger knuckle on your left hand is 14" than your ideal cock length would be 7".
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
The ideal length to give maximum pleasure would be one half of the distance from the elbow to the knuckle of the middle finger on the less dominant arm. For example, if you are right handed and the distance from elbow to middle finger knuckle on your left hand is 14" than your ideal cock length would be 7".

Some people's less dominant arms aren't the same length as their dominant arm?

That sucks.