Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sloppy seconds , thirds, fourths etc...........

last reply
244 replies
51.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of you guys enjoy fucking a woman after another guy has just shot his load into her? Or after several guys? Is it a turn on to slide into a super wet pussy or a no-go zone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having been a swinger for many years, I have followed many a man into "the flower of humanity." While I don't necessarily search it out, I'm not freaked out by it either. Many men are. They expect a woman to let them cum on their face, or in their mouth, or piss on them, for that matter, but, "Don't touch me with any of that!!" For me, it's all good.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't mind it at all
Detention Seeker
0 likes
The more the merrier for me even better if i can watch. If it's too wet i can always eat whats there till it's clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not like this at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a go for me .....no problem! I love it when a woman is broke in for me!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a go for me .....no problem! I love it when a woman is broke in for me!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is a real turn on to slide into a super wet pussy filled with cum. I like to see it dripping out after my wife has fucked two or three guys.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Likewise for me it is a huge turn to slip into a sloppy pussy full of another mans come. Big fantasy of mine trying to get the girl on board with it, but I'd also like to lick her out as well! The more the better really.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd love to! especially if the guys before are my buddies
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Couldn't care less. Love to fuck. Any good pussy is good for me. But no eating the pussy after another guy has cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is soemthing i would love to try. i think it would be sexy on several counts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have had a few experiences with this. My hubby loves to slide his cock in my wet, loose slimy pussy. Personally, i love having multiple men cum inside me. I love to feel the squirting cocks.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love it - some of the best things pussy and cum
Story Verifier
0 likes
If I'm gonna be getting sloppy seconds, I like to be the guy that made it that way! With the right girl, twice a night once in a while is no problem. No thanks if some other guy was involved, it exponentially increases the risk factors for all kinds of things.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
How many of you guys enjoy fucking a woman after another guy has just shot his load into her? Or after several guys? Is it a turn on to slide into a super wet pussy or a no-go zone?

No.

There are many reasons why I wouldn't like this. Another guy's cum going up my pee-hole leads the pack though.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a no-go zone for me. I don't do sloppy seconds...just isn't my thing.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Have been the conductor, prefer to be the engineer. It is not a big deal.

Odd where I draw my line, sometimes...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
after having read Next by biguy2play have developed an accute interest in offering 3rds and 4ths.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes for me its so hot knowing that she has somone elses cum in my wifes pussy and love to eat her pussy with it full of his cum too
Lurker
0 likes
My hsuband seems to like this. A lot. I don't understand it but there it is. He has eaten me after and then had sex with me. There has never been more than one man at a time but sometimes they will ejaculate more than once. For me, at that stage I am extremely sensitive almost to the point of pain.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by annmssb
My hsuband seems to like this. A lot. I don't understand it but there it is. He has eaten me after and then had sex with me. There has never been more than one man at a time but sometimes they will ejaculate more than once. For me, at that stage I am extremely sensitive almost to the point of pain.

Quote by annmssb
I have to say that I can only tell you how I feel about it from a before and after standpoint. I had never done anything like this before all alone. It felt wierd. I personally felt used by my husband and then used by the man I was with. Afterwards, I felt guilty for some reason and when i got home and was greeted by my husband and experienced his reaction, it was better, maybe more than better. I'm still thinking about it.

OK, I've read a few of your posts, Ann, like the ones above. I have to ask, why do you keep going along with it all? You seem to be a less than thrilled/willing participant. If you're sharing yourself with other men only to get your husband's rocks off, you need to stop that shit. Just read your own posts.

I'm not a guy, so I shouldn't answer thread, but if I were to answer, the idea makes me queasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id pass on this one!!! Id rather if in in a sloppy pussy, it be because i made the first mess and working on number 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had the opportunity arise but if it did I don't think it would be a problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

OK, I've read a few of your posts, Ann, like the ones above. I have to ask, why do you keep going along with it all? You seem to be a less than thrilled/willing participant. If you're sharing yourself with other men only to get your husband's rocks off, you need to stop that shit. Just read your own posts.

I'm not a guy, so I shouldn't answer thread, but if I were to answer, the idea makes me queasy.

I have to agree here!! Why do something you don't, at all, sound comfortable with?? It's your body! You really ought to re-evaluate how you really feel and act on it. x
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to be the one and only...but I do love a wet pussy! ;)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm not even a guy and have to say that is just a big no. I'd not want another guy in me if I still had another mans seed in me. That's just nasty..