Confused.com

last reply
18 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why can you post story's about reluctance sex but can't talk openly about the subjects and I'm banned from saying the subjects but it don't make sense to me
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
Why can you post story's about reluctance sex but can't talk openly about the subjects and I'm banned from saying the subjects but it don't make sense to me

That's because you are not using your common sense. Topics that you have not mentioned are against the law. Is it really that hard to understand?

Shakes head.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy

I replied to you in private about this already.

I agree not to discuss or make mention of the subjects: incest, , sex with underage people (under 16), child abuse, dangerous sexual acts, drugging, suicide or bestiality, either in the forums, chat rooms, messaging, comment areas or in member profiles.

Reluctance stories are clearly categorised and people don't need to read them.

Forums are an area where I want everyone to feel comfortable about hanging out in.

Please show a little more intelligence and sensitivity.

You sure have a knack of rubbing people up the wrong way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But it's okay to go into great detail in a story on lush? That bit I don't understand? Why aren't the story subjects banned if they are against the law
Lurker
0 likes
If you still don't understand that, maybe you will this. Owner of the site came up with rules that we as visitors have to respect, obey or we can play somewhere else. It's like party in your house with your rules, who doesn't obey is banned. Better?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
But it's okay to go into great detail in a story on lush? That bit I don't understand? Why aren't the story subjects banned if they are against the law

Stories are categorised accurately. If you don't like Reluctance stories for example, don't read them.

The forums are meant to be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of what they may or may like to read.

A forum thread entitled "Rape" will instantly trigger a whole range of emotions in many people, who've had either direct or indirect experience of , and even those who haven't.

A lot of time was spent forming the site "rules", and the subjects which we don't wish to be discussed, are clearly spelled out. They are not open to discussion. Respect these rules and you will not go far wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't do it to rub people up the wrong way Nicola but do say what I think one of my many faults as I'm told often and don't expect to make friends on here as I'm often to blunt but can't change the way I am
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you can't change who you are, but you can conform your actions to the rules and culture of the site. it's easy. you READ the rules and then, you simply FOLLOW them. if they are unclear, ask a mod in private and they will clarify them for you. seems simple enough. why people don't get it is beyond me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I give up I will just abandon this account and make another one and keep off the forums that way everybody is happy
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
I give up I will just abandon this account and make another one and keep off the forums that way everybody is happy

Or, just request nicely that Admin change your name, then read the rules, be respectful, and stop posting if you can't?

We all make mistakes. Now do something about it and move on. You could be happy too, if you just thought before posting. Respect and thought cost nothing. An attitude that stinks does. Earn some respect by showing some, man!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Detention Seeker
0 likes
The Owner has set the rules as has been said if a story is unacceptable then you would be told why.
By publishing anything that's not acceptable may well break the law and cause prosecution not only to the Owner but also the Author.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy

Hello Guy

Lush has given us options to view certain stories by a) choosing which categories we wish to see by selecting the tags on the front page, or by b) excluding stories that may not interest us by going into our account settings/hide story categories. The latter hides all the stories on the site from that category/s that we have ticked. For example, if I don't wish to ever see an incest story, I set my settings to exclude that category - I don't even see these certain stories if I visit someones profile!

Unfortunately, the forum and chat rooms are a different story. If someone posts a topic that some may deem offensive, they have no choice but to view it, same as chat rooms. The only way to keep peace is to keep the more controversial topics away from the discussion areas. You will always find that there will be one or two who are unfamiliar with the rules and often break them when discussing the topics - yet stories are moderated before posting and any that break the rules will not be published.

Please understand that these rules are not meant to insult you or your tastes, they are set to keep everyone happy and the public areas inviting to all. Just try to understand not all find reluctance and role playing inviting - I do, but many many don't
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy

You're kidding right? A 49 year old man is now having a temper tantrum that he cannot post about and wants to delete and come back? Use your head man, this is a very SERIOUS subject with ramifications that can impact many members here and you choose to ignore that.

If you want to discuss that crap, please take your rhetoric elsewhere. Lush does not need you.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
Don't do it to rub people up the wrong way Nicola but do say what I think one of my many faults as I'm told often and don't expect to make friends on here as I'm often to blunt but can't change the way I am

So you can be blunt and to the point but if anyone is like that to you, it's an attack. Yeah, I'd steer clear of any kind of discussion if I was you, you're clearly not ready for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Cocolicious
0 likes
This seems to have been discussed with you at length here. I'll go one further and explain it this way: I don't care for incest stories & horrifies me. Imagine if you will a forum that allowed this talk here, it would become a cesspool for those that think as you do. Those folks would make it a bad place to visit and dirty up Nicola's sexy home on the www, and I as well as countless others, would not frequent this place. Why do that to the masses? The rules exist for a reason and if you can't play, remove yourself and our lush world will be just fine. I for one hope that all members can interact within the site's guidelines, including you. Have fun and good luck.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Time to hit 'reset' blackpoolguy. You should do more of your blunt expression in your head, and less online. You're displaying more butthurt lately than a proctology clinic.

askingforit.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy

The forum is for everyone to enjoy, not jut you. I come into the forum to have fun and express my views on things without or at least not intentionally offending anyone. As one of several women that I know of here who has lived through the terror of being , I dont need to read anything about those type of situations here. If is a turn on for you, well that is your right but please dont share it with those of us that care not to read it.

We are all adults here, well at least I think we are. Show respect for others feelings and maybe you will get the same in return!