Funeral (1 vote) 8%
Recommendation from friend/relative (1 vote) 8%
School function (0 votes) 0%
Roadside wreck...It is appropriate 89's out of 100 (1 vote) 8%
Juice bar (1 vote) 8%
Sister's bedroom (1 vote) 8%
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Conversing with my BFF, TheDevilsWeakness... I had asked her for her advice.

I forget, but I think she muttered... Grocery store.

My 73 yr old grandmother (back in 1983 said) Laundry Mat. That is a place you take your clothing to wash & dry, when you have shit so dirty you don't want to wash it in your own damned machines!

I'm still confused.

Help
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I went with Bachelorette Party... girls are in good spirits, usually drunk/high, ready to party enthusiastically, and in a large group, so it's easier for one to let herself be lured away by a guy that plays it right. Plus there are a million ice-breakers and ways to meet the women at a party like this.

On vacation (girl's trip) is another good one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pffft... Grocery Store? I said Home Depot or Lowe's.
I only gave you tips on How not to look or act like a skeezebucket in a Grocery Store.

Lurker
0 likes
Grocery is a good one. Excuse me Miss will you help me a minute/sec? Gets me every time. After that you'd better have something to say.
Laundry is a good one. I take rugs there. Sometimes comforters if I'm going to pay to have them done for me or if they don't fit in my machine. Captive audience and all that.
Bachelorette party is about my friend and not me. Unless you're trying to bed the bride. Or looking for a drunk chick for a one night stand.
If you're looking at a school function then you've both got baggage unless it's your or her school. Or maybe you've heard about a hot teacher.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
How could I forget... Home Depot.

Oh, perhaps that's because when I go there, I rarely see women who look even semi-attractive? Most look like they might operate a forklift or they're selecting paint chips to take home and brutalize their husbands with.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to be a little more specific the next time. I thought red checkered flannel was one of your turn-on's. My apologies.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
on a farm!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by wellmademale
Best place to pick up you chicks????

The trailer park and I am not kidding.

But the real answer is anywhere. If a girl likes you, she will start talking.

When are you going to stop embarrassing yourself like this?

Son of a bitch, man.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I'll go with grocery story as well. Nonthreatening environment. However, I do seem to have quite a few friends/neighbors/family members who have "just" the right person to fix me up with.

Another suggestion/option for you. I seem to be going to more Divorce parties than Bachelorette parties these days. There usually are two types of women at these. Drunk, horny bitches or Man hating, drunk, horny bitches. Seems like a win/win.

I'm heading to Home Depot this weekend for a cordless drill, so I'll let you know how that goes.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I'm heading to Home Depot this weekend for a cordless drill

Wow, that one's slow and right over the plate. Anyone gonna take a swing?

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Wow, that one's slow and right over the plate. Anyone gonna take a swing?

Hey, a girl's gotta improvise.

Holy shit! Can't! Stop! Laughing!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Senior Center?
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I'll go with grocery story as well. Nonthreatening environment. However, I do seem to have quite a few friends/neighbors/family members who have "just" the right person to fix me up with.

Another suggestion/option for you. I seem to be going to more Divorce parties than Bachelorette parties these days. There usually are two types of women at these. Drunk, horny bitches or Man hating, drunk, horny bitches. Seems like a win/win.

I'm heading to Home Depot this weekend for a cordless drill, so I'll let you know how that goes.

See you there, CG!!

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

See you there, CG!!

I think we could both use some cordless fun right about now!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I think we could both use some cordless fun right about now!

Ah well, you are right about that, but not together, like some crazy sandwich, huh??

(that's your cue to whore our thread, CG)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Library. If one has a way with words, the poetry section has many oportunities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Ah well, you are right about that, but not together, like some crazy sandwich, huh??

(that's your cue to whore our thread, CG)

Oh Come On!! Its Fun, HAHA!!

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Oh Come On!! Its Fun, HAHA!!

I think you'll find that CG needs something a little more... industrial!! hahahahah

(she's SO gonna kill me for that!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I think you'll find that CG needs something a little more... industrial!! hahahahah

Maybe This Will Work Then! HAHA

Lurker
0 likes
I've actually been quite successful at the grocery store. I don't have any game. If I see something I like about someones appearance, I just take a moment to let them know that it is attractive. Really that is all I do.......

Irish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
um have any of you actually talked to people in a grocery store?

and are ya looking your best doing your java run at 8 pm on a saturday?

i live in the south and have never even seen people talk to people they dont know much less ask them out but i have to admit it would have been nice!!!!

as i love to cook...

home depot ...who could resist a guy who asked me my OPINION there i ask you
CurlyFries
0 likes
Honestly, I log out for just a little bit, and this is the kinda crap I come back to!! I swear that I'm really trying to work today!

Quote by MazzaWantsCGwich

And you too, Nikki??? *sheesh*

Quote by NikkiWantsinToo
Maybe This Will Work Then! HAHA

But, while we're on the subject, bigger is better I always say, Ladies! With my cordless power tools that is!!

Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
um have any of you actually talked to people in a grocery store?

and are ya looking your best doing your java run at 8 pm on a saturday?

i live in the south and have never even seen people talk to people they dont know much less ask them out but i have to admit it would have been nice!!!!

as i love to cook...

home depot ...who could resist a guy who asked me my OPINION there i ask you

I live in the South too and I always get hit on in the grocery store. I was in Publix last weekend in old, paint splattered shorts and an even older t-shirt with my hair in a pony tail and flip flops and had 2 guys come up to me and chat me up.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

But, while we're on the subject, bigger is better I always say, Ladies! With my cordless power tools that is!!

Sure, Im in!!

Impressive but I think the "Brute" (see above) has that beat!! I think you can get off without it even touching your body! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends .. usually at my place. har har
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
It all depends .. usually at my place. har har

He asked about chicks, not chicken-heads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All joking aside, men dont pick up ''you'' chicks, you get picked up!

When will they ever stop deluding themselves?