I have a question I hope you ladies will answer for me and a friend

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
15 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
So here's the thing, I love.... I mean absolutely LOVE to play with a man's dick. Holding it, caressing it, jerkin' on it... you name it. I have a friend Caedus32577 on here that has an awesome one for playing with... not to mention, he's very good at using it. But we are wondering, am I the only lady left that likes to just play with a nice dick? I'm not talking about screwing it now... I'm talking about playing with it. "Manhandling" it, for lack of a better term. lol. Please let me know! And please check him out!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
;D No, I'm sure you're not the only lady left...in fact I do!!! And hmm, yes, I know what you mean...simple light touches get me/& him excited; I love running my finger nails over it; and goddamnit I just love the feel of it (soft&hard) in my hands.
(I think if I was born a guy, I'd be powerless to stop playing with it, lol)

Hope this answers your question smile
Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
You definately aren't the only one that likes to. I enjoy it very much and I'm sure the guy does too ;) I have to agree I love the feel of it and I love to touch!!!
Purveyor of Sweetness
1 like
yes... yes... yes... love to touch it... see it... hold it.... yes...
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I guess it depends on what you mean by playing. There are so many other things you can do with them in addition to fucking. I love fucking, so please take that as the first part of my answer. There are lots of times, however, when there might be a fun guy and cock around but there is no way to do anything but play. And aren't they just the most incredible things to play with?

Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

The proper question would have been: Is there a woman who doesn't like it?

Of course, if you have the right man, not only there is no problem with "manhandling" it, but your man will probably be disappointed if he sees you are not interested in that!

1 like

I REALLY LOVE each of the ladies above

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

2 likes

Personally I say let the boobs in on the dick handling lol! Some of these older 2012 posts are pure gold!