Random, Helpful Tips - Share Them Here

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you have a little trick that you use to make your "adult" playtime (online and/or in real life) better or more effective? I'm curious and would love to hear some awesome new tricks to try.

I just learned this one from a friend - To protect it from water damage, put your cell phone in a Ziploc baggie when you're in the shower or tub for sexy wet sexting, videos, and photo shoots.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
TOP TIP: Get yourself acquainted with the laundry basket, the dustbin and the hoover before taking self-portraits in your bedroom
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
TOP TIP: Get yourself acquainted with the laundry basket, the dustbin and the hoover before taking self-portraits in your bedroom

you can add putting sheets on a on a manky stained matress to those as well. Hard to believe really , but people don't! Ewwwwww.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

you can add putting sheets on a on a manky stained matress to those as well. Hard to believe really , but people don't! Ewwwwww.

Yes! Both excellent tips. Let's add a good hand washing and fingernail maintenance before a "hands-on" photo shoot, shall we?
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, why is it that most intimate photos have a lot of random clothes on the floor?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by justaddkatie

I just learned this one from a friend - To protect it from water damage, put your cell phone in a Ziploc baggie when you're in the shower or tub for sexy wet sexting, videos, and photo shoots.

LOL. I just tried this earlier. Great tip! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pics in the shower? Has to be a girls only thing, Id look like a wet Newfoundland lol
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Keep the room tidy that way you can spend more time in bed and keep the Newfoundland in a Kennel..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep a small bottle of lube and a hand towel in all the places around your property you want to have sex. It may not be needed but it is a fun reminder of what could happen and when it eventually does, you're ready.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

This nearly made me choke. It's so true how many people sleep on nasty unmade beds. Use some sheets folks! Oh the horrible things going through my head right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep a small bag of sexy things in the car. Then you are always ready to have fun, even at unplanned times and locations.
Classified
0 likes

Ladies, empty your dishwasher before the in-laws arrive!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney