Are you a true pussy eater?

last reply
443 replies
52.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing any better than eating a pussy. The ability of using one's mouth and teeth and tongue to give oral pleasure to your woman and make her moan and scream your name while she is soaring on blissful clouds of pleasure is a true art. Hearing the voice of your love is such music to your ears. Immediate feedback that you are pleasing her. The instant gratification that you have delivered your partner to her nirvana of lust and love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmm nothing better when i eat my loveing wife and can make her cum in my mouth tells me i did a great job
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
What's a false pussy eater?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Goin' down and goin' to town.....Hell Yeah I'm a Pussy eater.......

Irish

Oh.......And...........WELCOME TO LUSH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ABSOLUTELY!!! LOVE IT.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes very much so, i love being able to give pleasure to the woman i am with in such a simplistic manner, love the feel of their thighs clenching around my neck as they orgasm from what i am doing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn straight! I started eating at a young age and have not stopped. Love to feel her hands on the back of my head as her hips are thrusting about.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
What's a false pussy eater?

That's when you're just paying it lip service.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as opposed to a false pussy eater?????
Lurker
0 likes
oh hell yeah
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For sure - I love doing it and aim to make sure she loves having me do it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love it. Nothjng pleases me more than watching as my partner grabs sheets and moans as i suck and tease her clit and dive my tongue deep into your wetness, yummmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
OMG yes!!!!! Love the smell, the taste, the sounds when I am really doing it right. I love it when she grabs my head and pulls me into her even more. I love it when her juices are just like all over my face from head to chin. Seconds, please?

I am a true pussy eater!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes I love for it to be rubbed all over my face. Licking the folds, nibbling on her clit and sucking on the lips.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I eat the pussy, I eat the ass, I eat every damn thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I eat the pussy, I eat the ass, I eat every damn thing.

Sheesh, I'd eat you up ... and SPIT you out!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Sheesh, I'd eat you up ... and SPIT you out!

Responsible thinking, wouldn't want you overdosing on it now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Responsible thinking, wouldn't want you overdosing on it now.

I can't overdose on something so tiny, joto! But I love you, AND what's on the inside
Lurker
0 likes
An Ex-Girlfriend (Bi) told me I ate pussy better than her Lesbian lover. Nothing like a eating a good pussy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I believe I would rather eat pussy than to fuck! I love to bring my woman off using my tongue. Told a man one time who just didn't like to eat pussy to show me a man who don't eat pussy and I would show you a woman I could take away from him.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes Ilove eater pussy just seeing my lover grab the sheets and moan so loud gets me off and she has the sweetest tasting pussy i have ever had
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
as opposed to a false pussy eater?????

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TexasDOM
I believe I would rather eat pussy than to fuck! I love to bring my woman off using my tongue. Told a man one time who just didn't like to eat pussy to show me a man who don't eat pussy and I would show you a woman I could take away from him.

thats whats up
Lurker
0 likes
What makes me a "true" pussy eater?

I enjoy it quite a lot, but it's not the only kind of sex I enjoy. I wonder what your definition is. I'll check back, if somebody posts one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the right curly haired girl all the time taking note and giving it to her exactly the way she wants it.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15
For the right curly haired girl all the time taking note and giving it to her exactly the way she wants it.

Mmmm, sign me up!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Yes !!! I love to eat pussy.