Are your nipples sensitive?

last reply
51 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
LADIES WHATS IT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NIPPLES FONDLED AND SUCKED? DO SOME LADIES NOT GET THAT MUCH PLEASURE?DO THEY BECOME LESS SENSITIVE WITH AGE?
Lurker
0 likes
Why are you yelling at the ladies? That's no way to get your question answered. .. .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is the head of your cock sensitive
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by KOJA
LADIES WHATS IT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NIPPLES FONDLED AND SUCKED? DO SOME LADIES NOT GET THAT MUCH PLEASURE?DO THEY BECOME LESS SENSITIVE WITH AGE?

YES, THEY DO. MINE DRIED UP AND FELL OFF. USING THEM AS MONOPOLY PIECES NOW.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for some reason i get NO pleasure when a guy plays with my nipples...
Alice Puppet <3
Lurker
0 likes
well. I know my gal likes them sucked.. and so do I..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off.....DON"T FUCKING USE ALL CAPS. THAT"S RUDE LOL. Yes mine are sensitive. They are made that way.
Lurker
0 likes
I have very big tits and my nipples are not as sensitive as I have heard other women talk about. I have heard some people say that women with smaller tits have more sensitve nipples. I do like them sucked on and played with but my necka and earlobes are much more sensitive then my nipples.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My breasts are not large, but they are VERY sensitive (haha sorry for the caps), but they are VERY sensitive. Stop giggling girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Very! Just give them a lick and I'm good to go ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very very sensitive and gently working on my nipples has affects all over my body. but guys gentle, softly, teasing, mmmmmmmm works for me xxxx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My nipples are exquisitely sensitive! I've cum just from having them sucked the right way. When I'm riding cowgirl and my guy reaches up and gives then a pinch and a twist, instant orgasm! I don't know. I'm not that old, but I doubt if they will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are sensitive to the point where I start crying and flailing from orgasm...so we stay clear of that area.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me they are almost as sensitive as my magic button (clit).
I have managed one nipple orgasm in my life and constantly stride for another.
Some days I can hardly leave them alone.
They are always play a big part in any intimacy that I engage in.
Lurker
0 likes
They're very sensitive... I have inverted nipples and I love to have them sucked till they pop out... :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, very sensitive. I have a love hate relationship with my nipples.. The love part is prob self explanatory but the hate thing is because they have a way of becoming more prominent at the most unexpected times!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my nipples are extremely sensitive and love to be sucked.. the sad part to this is I am a guy...
Site administrator
0 likes
omg yes they are .. funny you ask .. only the other day I went into the grocers and the man behind the counter said 'Hello sir .. how can I help you and by the way are your nipples sensitive'.. half an hour later in the library the lady at the desk said the same thing!!!!!! I asked if I could see hers and suck them .. she called security and I was thrown out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oralonly
my nipples are extremely sensitive and love to be sucked.. the sad part to this is I am a guy...

What is wrong with that? My guy loves the same! My nipples are very sensitive too and i can have an orgasm from nipple play alone!
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very sensitive. I have had two nipple orgasms. Hard to make happen but when everything is right it has happened
Lurker
0 likes
Suck them and see!
Lurker
0 likes
Very sensitive. Sometimes overly, so have to request a little more tenderness! Other times, suck, tweak, nibble, all you like!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG, MY NIPPLES ARE SO SENSITIVE!!!

just last week i was saying i thought their pants were getting a little tight, and they locked themselves in the bathroom for hours and wouldn't talk to me for days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG, MY NIPPLES ARE SO SENSITIVE!!!

just last week i was saying i thought their pants were getting a little tight, and they locked themselves in the bathroom for hours and wouldn't talk to me for days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Extremely sensitive. They are like my lubrication "On" switch.
Lurker
0 likes
I am directly wired so if my breasts and nipples are touched and caressed I immediately catch fire down there!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If a man knows what he's doing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
EXTREMELY. Haha my boobs are small but efficient. A guy who ignores my nipples is missing something haha. They are like an "on-off" button for my pussy. Seriously.