60 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 30

What does your score mean?

You're as cool as cucumber. Even in touchy situations that could spark a theatrical reaction in most people, you seem to stay calm and composed. This likely stems from a rational, logical approach to life. Either that or you are just able to keep a lid on your emotions, even when you're flipping out on the inside. You are generally able to maintain perspective and see the big picture, even when the worse appears to be true. You know that freaking out before you really know what's going on results in the whole "mountains out of molehills" scenario. This is a healthy approach that allows you to cope well with most of life's trials, big and small. As long as you are not blindly optimistic to the point that you ignore trouble, you're coping very well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 0

You're as cool as cucumber. Even in touchy situations that could spark a theatrical reaction in most people, you seem to stay calm and composed. This likely stems from a rational, logical approach to life. Either that or you are just able to keep a lid on your emotions, even when you're flipping out on the inside. You are generally able to maintain perspective and see the big picture, even when the worse appears to be true. You know that freaking out before you really know what's going on results in the whole "mountains out of molehills" scenario. This is a healthy approach that allows you to cope well with most of life's trials, big and small. As long as you are not blindly optimistic to the point that you ignore trouble, you're coping very well.

Come on.
Bat
Lush Legend
0 likes
Your score is: 30

I guess we are more alike then you think Bat.....LOL!!!!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I think that condom question was real tricky.
Lurker
0 likes

According to your answers on the test, you are given to the occasional dramatic outburst. You seem to have days when you are calm and rational, yet others when you ride a temporary roller coaster of emotion. Yes, sometimes you overreact. Perhaps you are more sensitive in certain areas, like your love life or health. Or maybe you go a tad over-the-top during certain times of high stress (or fluctuating hormones... and this happens to both men and women!). Whatever the case, it would certainly be beneficial to keep the theatrics to a minimum. Going over-the-top can spice up your life but it also can cause unnecessary stress. When you're on the verge of freaking out, take a deep breath and consider how things fit into the big picture. Is it really worth it?

well....can't deny it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my score 10.
Lurker
0 likes
My score was 25 I'll let the brainy ones figure that out
Lurker
0 likes
Good lord! I scored 0 as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got 2 Zeros ( 0 ) here.

and some low scores also.

Bat
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Good lord! I scored 0 as well!

Well I could of told you that....LMAO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Z just called us 0's.

I am so ... what's the word.

It's an Honor.
Now for my offer.
If you want to honor my offer,
then all night long
we can honor - offer - honor - offer.

Bat
Matriarch
0 likes
Your score is: 5
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just had to out do the 0's.
hope you're proud.

Ya southerner.

Bat
Fireman
0 likes
Scored a ZERO here as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sound like we have a WWII 'Rising Sun' airforce here.

Bat

Better ?
Fireman
0 likes
Please don't use that word. That's like using the N word if you know what I mean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I truely mean no disrespect. Nor would I ever use the N word or any other.
I believe in people. it's the very few that make a name for all others.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
great. i'm 'biggest drama queen' in a blowout! I better get some of my girlfriends in here to help flatten the curve...

Lia
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now thats a play on words.

Women - Flat - Curve.

Is that a lady with no chest and a big butt or BOOBS and no butt?

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Please don't use that word. That's like using the N word if you know what I mean.

Ok. I truly did not understand this at all.
Lurker
0 likes
reference to Japanese Imperial Air Force?
Lurker
0 likes
perhaps but that's what they were called wasn't it? Zeros?
Lurker
0 likes
yes...it was.

however, no harm was meant....let's move on re: the topic of this thread.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Juliasari
yes...it was.

however, no harm was meant....let's move on re: the topic of this thread.

OK..moving on. Thanks Bat. I know you didn't mean disrespect, but I have a lot of friends/co-workers who are Japanese. Back to the topic on HAND. SEX. SEX. and More SEX.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Batman
Sound like we have a WWII 'Rising Sun' airforce here.

Bat

Better ?

Much better...thanks bro
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I got a 20....Im a cool cucumber!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now Pixie. You are or use a 'cool cuc'?

Bat
Lush Legend
0 likes
The topic is Drama Queen Fire.....LMAO!!!!......

Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
The topic is Drama Queen Fire.....LMAO!!!!......

Damn I thought it was SEX and more SEX.