2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Clumeleon
0 likes
About once in every 21 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you guys should measure it once a week and keep a chart. This way you can see if it changes in length in conjunction with the phase of the moon. This has long been a theory of mine that a man's cock is longer when the moon is closer to the earth due to the stronger gravitational pull of the moon at this time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@Nikki703 Actually the size of a full erection does change size from day to day. Usually thickness rather than length (for me anyway) - this supposedly has something to do with the male cycle which is just a few days plus other factors such as diet and time of day.

I haven't made a scientific study of this (I've not measured mine since I was a teenager) just some days it's bigger than others.

The need to measure my cock disappeared once I started having sex - this is not intended to cast aspersions on the OP
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
The need to measure my cock disappeared once I started having sex - this is not intended to cast aspersions on the OP

Indeed, it's a very good question for these forums, considering the accuracy with which many of our male members know the details of their own "members". One would imagine that a lot of the guys here do keep good track of their cock size.
0 likes
Measuring it once out of curiosity. I don't obsess over it nor do I obsess over how big other guys are (my stories rarely mention cock size unless it's somehow very relevant to the events).
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
@Nikki703 Actually the size of a full erection does change size from day to day. Usually thickness rather than length (for me anyway) - this supposedly has something to do with the male cycle which is just a few days plus other factors such as diet and time of day.

I haven't made a scientific study of this (I've not measured mine since I was a teenager) just some days it's bigger than others.

Are you admitting finally that you are "thick" hee, hee x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@crazydiamond I'm not going to stop you measuring it ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
@crazydiamond I'm not going to stop you measuring it ;)

Now this looks great for accuracy

But this looks way easier, and you know how impatient I can get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Trust me!! Its the Moon that changes it!!
Lurker
0 likes
never have
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Trust me!! Its the Moon that changes it!!

So ideally I should measure during a FULL MOON! Fuck me! double the pleasure !!
Lurker
0 likes
How crazy can people be in the twenty first century to imagine the gravitational pull of the moon has the slightest bearing on penis size. Yes indeed tidal flow in conjunction with the sun - but hey! get real folks and and let's try and understand we're not in the dark ages now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

How crazy can people be in the twenty first century to imagine the gravitational pull of the moon has the slightest bearing on penis size. Yes indeed tidal flow in conjunction with the sun - but hey! get real folks and and let's try and understand we're not in the dark ages now.

Really, You Think!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have never done that. There are too many opportunites as a man to have a 'cock fight' or a 'pissing contest' so to me measuring your dick is a sign of insecurity or feeling that you don't measure up.

Just my thoughts.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

It affects the menstrual cycle, of women, FACT!
So why would it not affect males too? It would be ignorant to not think they also have a some sort of cycle.

One day young jedi.. You too will feel the force ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dig a hole on a full moon and you won't have enough dirt to fill it in.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Twice in my life. Once when I had attained full manhood at around 21, and once at around 48 years of age. I am 64 now. Still feels the same to me.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Dig a hole on a full moon and you won't have enough dirt to fill it in.

Any hole I'm digging with my dick, isn't going to be getting filled with dirt later (at least not by me).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I think you guys should measure it once a week and keep a chart. This way you can see if it changes in length in conjunction with the phase of the moon. This has long been a theory of mine that a man's cock is longer when the moon is closer to the earth due to the stronger gravitational pull of the moon at this time.

Hey, isn't 'gravitational pull of the moon' pretty much the same as suction?
0 likes
Quote by swollen

Hey, isn't 'gravitational pull of the moon' pretty much the same as suction?

So if I lie out on the lawn under full moon, I'll cum from the gravitational pull?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Any hole I'm digging with my dick, isn't going to be getting filled with dirt later (at least not by me).

LMAO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

That does make good sense! I used to measure it after I had an intense blow job from one of those girls who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. It'd be 2" longer! Sometimes the bitches want to suck the whole damn thing out of my body, prostate, testicles and all. Thanks to Del's wife, she added a couple of inches to my penis just by sucking me off without using her hands.

Now for the full moon theory: I believe it's true. I know if I unzip my pants and point my dick at the full moon, it gets pulled up and points directly at the moon so I have to believe there is an effect. Good thought Nikki.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Let me measure it now. Where to put d tape, above the 'P' or below it? Whom should I report 2? Any benefit?
Neel
Lurker
0 likes
I just read this whole thread. I am now dumber because of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I think twice ever. Once because I was asked, and once because I was making a point about flaccid vs. erect penis size.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't believe any man that says he's never measured it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hero_
I just read this whole thread. I am now dumber because of it.

I'm with you mate. That's 10 minutes I'll NEVER GET BACK!!!

Seriously I think most of these folks are smoking better smoke than I'm smoking!!!

Remember The Alamo
HUA

Spanky
Lurker
0 likes
Never measured my cock.
But as a guess I would say it's about inches long LOL.