baggy tee with panties or without ?
Night gown with panties or without?
PJ with panties or without ?
Just panties?
Panties and bra?
Nude?

How do you like to have your hair?

favorite position to sleep?

younger girls 18-25 do you still sleep with a stuffed animal ?

How many blankets?

Which side of the bed?

What do you want your man to wear ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my back or right side.. In a cami and panties... Hair is down.. I do have a stuffed animal, but he only comes out when my bed is empty... One blanket, no top sheet... On the left side of the bed... And the man usually just wears boxers, which is perfect, because I like touching his bare chest while I drift off...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Head Nurse
0 likes
I sleep in my bed in whatever I feel like at the moment. Sometimes with my hair up, sometimes down. Sometimes on my back sprawled across the bed. Sometimes on the edge. And I prefer my bf to sleep in his bed. In his house.
CurlyFries
0 likes
How do you sleep? Depends on the season. Summer: Shorts and tank top. Winter: PJ bottoms and long-sleeved T-shirt.

How do you like to have your hair? Down.

favorite position to sleep? Back or side.

How many blankets? Right now, flannel sheets and down comforter now. I keep room super cold and sleep with fan on year-round. No stuffed animal for me, but do have a 130 lb dog who hogs most of the bed.

Which side of the bed? Left.

What do you want your man to wear ? Boxers
Lurker
0 likes
How do you sleep? Naked unless I am on my period.

How do you like to have your hair? It is normally wet from getting out of the shower.

favorite position to sleep? On my side or on my stomach.

younger girls 18-25 do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? No, I have a body pillow that lays beside me though.

How many blankets? 2

Which side of the bed? Left

What do you want your man to wear? He normally sleeps naked.
Lurker
0 likes
How do you sleep? normally shorts and a tank top

How do you like to have your hair? plaited it's to long to leave it down

favorite position to sleep? on my side

younger girls 18-25 do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? sometimes

How many blankets? 1

Which side of the bed? right side

What do you want your man to wear? i prefer boxers but whatever he's comfy in
0 likes
How do you sleep? t-shirt and undies or pjs

How do you like to have your hair? down

favorite position to sleep? depends

How many blankets? one
Which side of the bed? depends

What do you want your man to wear ? boxers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you sleep? Naked unless I am given my "monthly present" or if it is too cold, in which case I usually sport a loose t-shirt with pj pants/shorts..

Baggy tee with panties or without? With.

Night gown with panties or without? Without.

PJ with panties or without? Depends.

Just panties? I've done it before..

Panties and bra? Bra is too pokey, I avoid wearing one around the house.

Nude? Usually!

How do you like to have your hair? Down or in a ponytail to keep my hair out of my face.

Favorite position to sleep? On my right side facing away from the window. I hate seeing light, I'm a vamp lol

Younger girls 18-25 do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? Sometimes smile

How many blankets? 1-2 depending on the weather.

Which side of the bed? Right side.

What do you want your man to wear? Nothing but boxer briefs. So hot! He'll be out of those quickly
Mazztastic
0 likes
How do you sleep? Usually vest (wifebeater/tank top) and panties (if it's cold, tshirt and fleecy joggies)

How do you like to have your hair? Red just now and it just hangs as it dries, unless I'm going out in which case I'll use the hairdryer and also brush it hahahah

favorite position to sleep? on my right side mostly, but occasionally on my tummy or my back

How many blankets? Have a duvet and a thick fleecy blanket on top of that (I like the weight of it as much as anything)

Which side of the bed? The side furthest away from the door - hahahah, there's a story there!!

What do you want your man to wear ? Me and a smile, oh, you mean a real live man??? Boxers I guess, or naked - god I don't care, there's a man in my bed!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you sleep? PJ pants and a cami.

How do you like to have your hair? Down

favorite position to sleep? on my tummy with my right leg up

How many blankets? 2, even though i live in a place where the weather is always nice, im always cold!

Which side of the bed? The left side

What do you want your man to wear ? whatever he feels comfy with