answer this one fast

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have both hands, one towards the bottom of his shaft and the other on top of it towards the head. The head is out an inch. How long is it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
longer than my husband's
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You didn't say if my hands were touching each other
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
You have both hands, one towards the bottom of his shaft and the other on top of it towards the head. The head is out an inch. How long is it?

umm... one inch. smile

see? i'm not always blonde. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
How long is what?
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The answer is... they're twins!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
The answer is... they're twins!

lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Am I north or south of the equator?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with or without the question mark?
Lurker
0 likes
2 letters, an "i" and a "t"