Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

All Those Seeking a Master/Mistress or a Submissive Please Post Here Options · View
Nextdoorguy321
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 8:37:13 PM

female
Ravyn
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 8:38:54 PM

Nextdoorguy321 wrote:
female

You might want to be more specific, this site is full of females.

freez009
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 9:59:05 PM

Mistress needed
Nextdoorguy321
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:00:38 PM

im basically looking for a loyal female sub who is willing to do anything to please her master. i'm a caring master and will make sure she enjoys the relationship as much as i do. If you have any specific questions just send me a private message :)
Ravyn
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:01:47 PM

Nextdoorguy321 wrote:
im basically looking for a loyal female sub who is willing to do anything to please her master. i'm a caring master and will make sure she enjoys the relationship as much as i do. If you have any specific questions just send me a private message :)

Much better :)

Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:04:25 PM

Ravyn wrote:

You might want to be more specific, this site is full of females.

could have fooled me.

Ravyn
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:45:46 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

could have fooled me.

You just aren't looking in the right places ;)

Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:51:56 AM

Mistress required to help explore my inner sub

Will need patience and the ability to build trust and obedience
hotandsexy23
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2013 6:52:02 AM

Hey Im Summer a CD cock loving submissive slut and Im looking for a master to dominate me hihi Embarassed
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2013 6:33:21 PM

Hi I am Marshall, I am interested in learning about BDSM from a Mistress, who can teach with care and patients.
irishguy32
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 1:44:23 AM

Hi , John 33, slim athletic, well groomed, smooth body, submissive new to the scene but eager to learn,seeking a Mistress for online to start with if Mistress then would like to move to real time meet,'s. that will not be a problem, I love to travel and am willing to travel to Mistress, any American Mistresses, I travel to the USA a few times a year so if you are interested in a submissive male please reply.
Blindfold
Bondage
Whip
Crop
Worshipping
Collar and leash
Ass play
Strap on
Orgasim control and denial
Nipple clamps
Spanking
Thanking you for reading
Your sub
John
Katje
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 1:44:31 AM

This should be interesting. I'll have to bookmark this thread, so when people ask me where they can post a little pink flag, I can direct them here.

Fugly

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
upforit
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:05:39 AM

hi really interested in exploring bdsm would love to be pleasured and dominated by an older women and to have the ultimate orgasm, if any of you demanding ladies want to help me fulfill this please get in touch X
neyif
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 12:36:36 PM

im looking for a girl sub/slave
creekdaddy
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 1:38:16 PM

I would be very interested in talking / interacting (or more if we're local to one another) with girls / ladies with sub tendencies or fantasies. My preference is for women younger than I am (which shouldn't be difficult).

Although I cannot claim to be a Dom, I have a bit of a dominant side that has been dormant for a quite a long time. I'd be interested in learning, from the more experienced subs, more about the mental and emotional spaces you have and fill in this way. Certainly I'm very interested in the physical as well. Either way I want to get comfortable bringing out my dominant tendencies. This is something I've found difficult since becoming single again partly because I am naturally just a very nice, gentle guy in many ways.

From those who are new, or also just beginning to explore their sub desires, maybe it would be interesting and fun exploring the dynamic together....?

lemme know girls :-)
Goldenbow321
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:24:03 PM

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a mistress. I'm pretty much into anything, no boundaries, so ladies out there, please come forward! Haha.
JH2345
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 5:16:07 PM

looking for a Master/ Mistress.... Im a sub looking for someone to tell me what to do...... I would love a nice good cum more frequently .....
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 6:31:51 PM

Hello
I am looking for women who wants to look into the lifestyle of BDSM but are unsure about it or who is wanting some extra fun in their boring everyday life. I help out in many different ways. My main job so to prepare you for your real life experience in this lifestyle. Please read my profile and if you fit the bill I will take you on and have my way with you, I am also looking for a Sub.
Amnesia
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:21:38 PM

Hello all, im a dom these days. I say that because when i first looked into bdsm at 17 many told me to try serving before dominating. I became a sub, to a mistress into pet play. My partner in crime was a sub into age play.

I have grown over the years, I avoid the darker sides of the art, scat, blood, hooks, needles, toilet play. None of these are my cup of tea.

I love, playing with subbys, i get more turned on pleasing my subs needs then my own, sensation play wether it be (water, was, electricity)/ pet play/ age play/ bondage, fetishes, etc.

I know that every sub has there own unique needs, I have never played with any two subs the same.

i have been known to push boundarys at times, but hell im a dom thats what i do.

The best doms know that when a sub says they arne't ok with it, then you need to stop. Dom doesnt mean god.

Experiencing both sides of the coins, i am strict when needed, always passionate, and understand that sub is not a slave, for those that dont understand the diffrence.

Sub= has the right to say no to something, You need to respect their boundarys, as a sub you should stand your ground, upsetting your Dom is one thing, betraying yoru beliefs are another.
Slave=doesnt have the right to say no

these are basic, i could expand them, but before declaring yourself a slave or a sub, you should understand the diffrence.

Looking for a female sub specifically for online play, thursday nights i will never be online. Most other nights here nightly. I am interested in real life as well, however i just recently moved back to illinois, and will be thrown out feelers.
submale069
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 5:31:18 PM

Hi! I am looking for a mistress who will use me as her slave. I have a RL life lover, but on line, she would be my one and only Mistress. I am looking for someone between the ages of 21 and 40, who enjoys giving bondage, light pain, anal play, role play (especially pet play), a little humiliation, orgasm denial and chastity cages. I want a Mistress who will be online only (via Lush or Yahoo) that I can please at least once a week with prior arrangements. I will do my best to obey your every order and will punish myself according to your discretion if I don't. Also, i want some creative and clever and able to hold a conversation. I want someone as sexually adventurous as I am. I'd prefer someone a bit experienced, but I would enjoy growing in the roles with someone new to the scene as well. I've only had online mistresses before who haven't been consistent and I want to find someone for consistency. Please direct message me if this interests you.
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 6:23:26 AM

Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 6:29:38 AM

I am a submissive looking for male dom
slaveboyy1993
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:07:05 PM

i'm a 19 year old male who is looking for a woman to dominate me in the bedroom but have a vanilla relationship in real life. I know this is probably a very particular group and there may not be anyone interested in that but if there is please message me even if its just to talk about it and thats it. thank you all for your time.

-alex
ProfessorFox
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 11:01:39 PM

I am looking for a very specific type of woman. The most important thing to me is honesty, i do not enjoy wasting my time on people who try to be someone they are not. I am not just looking for someone to cyber with when we are both online. I prefer to get to know my partners very well. Photos and texting throughout the week are almost a requirement once we have gotten to know each other. Also, I do not see it as a Sub's role to simply please me whenever i want. The relationship is based on trust and respect. In exchange for obedience and total trust, it is my job to keep you as happy as i possibly can. I will end this here, if you are interested please send me a private message. I do not care about age, tho I do prefer white and hispanic women, preferably in the US please.
Belleatrix
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 4:54:56 AM

Im relatively new to the BDSM scene although would like to increase my knowledge and am looking for a mentor.... Im a dominant person and so being a sub is not for me, male or female id love someone to discuss this with, maybe meet in RL, that can help me start my journey.... Please message me if you can help.
samarth19
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:51:49 AM

hi ladies. im luking for a sub. contact me if u r interested
Posted: Sunday, September 29, 2013 11:06:04 PM

Anastasia01
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 9:05:41 PM

Hey y'all. Very very new to all of this, and interested in finding a Dom.
ert398
Posted: Saturday, October 5, 2013 4:41:28 AM

hey i am mike
new to the BDSM scene and master / slave
looking for girl mentor To learn about it
browny7
Posted: Saturday, October 5, 2013 5:47:15 AM

looking for a femle mistress to obey