6 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls anal sex is all the rave.

Girls do you like anal sex ?

Girls do you like anal play when masturbating ?

Do you think more guys should ask for it ?

what are your other thoughts on anal sex ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont really think all guys want anal sex! But I guess there are some that do like getting their asses fucked really hard!! That was what you meant, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am talking about girls only here and not guys. I just hear so much hype about anal these days and I enjoy hear what a girl wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal sex, and if he does not ask there is a reasonable chance I will make the suggestion.

Among my girl friends a lot more like anal sex than many guys seem to think we do. Maybe not every time, but regularly.

Lurker
0 likes
I've been out with girls who loved it and one girl who could only cum if she had it anally, like most things it's horses for courses!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am amazed at the amount of college girls willing to do anal now compared to ten years ago. Maybe I am just better at getting them more comfortable as I age. It is one of my fav things to do though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal sex the pain is a different kind of pain, a far more enjoyable kind and once you are past the pain barrier there is no better pleasure than having your ass stuffed.
When i'm really horny I do anal play when masturbating, it gives a far more satisfying climax.
Guys don't ask for it because it has become a slightly taboo thing and girls are afraid of what could happen, however with it becoming all the more popular stories will spread and eventually anal will become just as popular as vaginal in my opinion they should ask more but only if there in a long term relationship, one night stands won't want anal i'll guarentee that, you need trust for anal play.

Hope this answered your questions! smile