Female spankers

last reply
2 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am a male sub in to being spanked by a dominant female. Do women enjoy dominating men or do they prefer to be submissive?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Peter242
I am a male sub in to being spanked by a dominant female. Do women enjoy dominating men or do they prefer to be submissive?

I just wrote a story in which the lad gets spanked by a lass. I found it even more difficult to write than the story where the lad spanks the lass, and that was difficult enough.

I'm not the kind of person who likes to take the lead in day-to-day scenarios, although I will if I have no choice or my emotion takes over my reactions. I really don't think I could be the predominantly dominant (try saying that when you're tipsy) one, and whilst I'm not into the BDSM scene, if a lad I fancied was very gently dominant with me, I think I'd rather like it.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I could spank a male teasingly, playfully, but never in the sense to Dom him. I'm much to submissive for that.. I do however love to bite!