1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would with tommy lee?
Lurker
0 likes
Would we what with Tommy Lee? Marry him? Go out on a date with him? Travel to Greece with him? Beat the hell out of him?
Let's try to put a little more thought into our questions if we're going to start threads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Would we what with Tommy Lee? Marry him? Go out on a date with him? Travel to Greece with him? Beat the hell out of him?
Let's try to put a little more thought into our questions if we're going to start threads.

Yes, It would be nice if the questions were a little more detailed. But I am assuming you mean would I fuck Tommy Lee.

And my answer is a resounding not if he was the last man on earth!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Would with tommy lee?

Your lack of grammar and sentence structure when attempting to pose a question makes me want to spit venom.

Can you fix that please?
It's highly distracting from the point of the post.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I would not do ANYTHING with him. I find him to be ugly, both physically and personally. I can never understand what some women see attractive about him. But to each their own.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I have met Tommy Lee, and it was a number of years ago .... I was surprised to find him very articulate in a discussion. He at least would have phrased the question on this thread with more details on what was the desired result. hahaha

No I didn't sleep with him, but he definitely has a sexual energy about him .... hmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I'd go drinking with the dude, he seems like a nice enough guy and quite a laugh.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Your lack of grammar and sentence structure when attempting to pose a question makes me want to spit venom.

Can you fix that please?

This^^
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I actually think the good doctor meant "would you makes s'mores and paint Tommy Lees toenails while listening to the best of Liberace?"

OH! Well, that's different! He should have said so! Of course I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Can you fix that please?

I guess I would have to be for those who have no imagination. The question was left open. Crazydiamond? ummm, Is that really your real name? Could you be more specific! Say hi to those hippie parents...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Can you fix that please?

Quote by doctorlove

I guess I would have to be for those who have no imagination. The question was left open. Crazydiamond? ummm, Is that really your real name? Could you be more specific! Say hi to those hippie parents...

Oh boy.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Doctorlove? Is that your real name? Or was Gene Simmons your father?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is Tommy Lee the guy from some band who was married to the pneumatic creature from Bay Watch? Hang on I'll google him and confirm and try and answer the question. Ah my guess was correct it is him - out of Motley Crue? (good name for a band I must admit) I'd give him an audition and if he could play a proper roll on the snare (not a jelly roll that's for the piano) I'd consider playing with him. But really I would rather play with Animal out of the Muppets the greatest rock drummer in the world. You haven't lived 'till you've seen him do Wild Thing or Keith Moon playing at the Albert Hall using cricket bats for drum sticks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Yes, It would be nice if the questions were a little more detailed. But I am assuming you mean would I fuck Tommy Lee.

And my answer is a resounding not if he was the last man on earth!!

That Nikki is so smart and right on the spot!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
one word: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Did your parents name you DoctorLove in the hopes you would become a gynecologist? I bet you are probably a urologist or maybe a proctologist.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Tommy Lee would have a difficult time keeping up with me. I'd have to keep reviving him. No wingmen allowed is my motto.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
would nt do anything with tommy lee at all apart from sharing his wealth