Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the naughtiest thing you've done sexually at work?

last reply
110 replies
20.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No takers? again?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had sex with my hubby several times at the office. We work in same area of town. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "working lunch".
Lurker
0 likes
I had sex with 2 different ladies in the office on the same day........ooops
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had sex in the bosses office and oral sex in a stairwell
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex in a state tropper car on a grave stone and on train and on a plane still look for more places lol
Lurker
0 likes
About two years ago I was totally after this guy at work. We flirted a lot and sometimes went into the escape staircase to make-out. One day we both got really horny and worked up and I gave him a blow job. Luckily I didn't get any of his jism on my clothes. The concrete floor hurt like hell on my knees, but I was too excited to care. We both grinned for the rest of the day and our co-workers couldn't figure out why we were smiling so much.
Lurker
0 likes
My story takes place in work, but I guess like many of the men and women on this site you can add multiple wanks
Lurker
0 likes
Fingerd my girlfriend until she came all over my fingers then she sucked them clean.
Lurker
0 likes
banging the fed-ex driver doggy style in the mens room when she delivered a package before the office officially opened. we had somewhat flirted and been very suggestive previously so when the opportunity arose, fed-ex delivered ( and so did I )
Lurker
0 likes
I impregnated my wife........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I am not proud of it, I have to tell:
In my office a colleagues wife came in (he was away working) and sat and had a coffee while she told me of some problems she had and needed help with.
For some reason, we ended up with her on my desk, me between here thighs. I gave her a huge orgasm with my tongue and then left a huge deposit (of me) in her pussy.
We did see one another a few times after that.
The funniness part, was after we fucked she left a drop of us on the carper. The cleaner came in later and commented on it, licked her finger and dabbed the spot!!!!!
I was not sure if I should laugh or shout NOOOO!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seduced my boss (young executive) and given him blowjobs in the laddies room while my lady colleague was watching (he did not know) and masturbating.
It was a kind of game we did to see how fast we could seduce these "manager" types.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Making myself cum.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
used to connect to my home computer and have naughty chats with a girlfriend
MsTara mmmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, because I"m a teacher, I'm very careful at work. But if the staff party counts, then I did have a fling with an assistant principal in my classroom. We slipped away, down the hall, for a quick go at each other. He finished by bending me over my desk and fucking me.
Lurker
0 likes
I fingered myself to an orgasm and recorded it to send to one of my lush friends ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Helen49
had sex in the bosses office and oral sex in a stairwell

Was it with the boss or without?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was seduced by an older woman at work. It was my first girl on girl sex. We have sex in the storage room 3 times. We got caught the last time by a co worker. Thankfully she did not tell anyone.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
One time had great oral sex on the sofa after hours, then more in an empty office, forgot about the uncoverd windows, hope they loved the sight.
In the parking lot one winter day the snow was still on the windows that was fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had fantasitc sex with the bosses totally pissed wife when she came to his office to surprise him, after he told her he had to work late.
Lurker
0 likes
cheated on my fiance with a co-worker after we closed. multiple times.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was in the break room talking to a girl, and she started out rubbing my leg with hers. After a bit she moved her hand to my thigh and started to rub my cock through my kakis. She kept rubbing me until I came. Then after work we hooked up in the parking lot, and we fucked in the back seat of her car. Turns out she had been crushing on me for months, and got really brave that day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess the naughtiest thing I did was one time I masturbated in my office with my thong still on. After I came, I took off my thong and put it on my desk and then went to the rest room to clean up a little. When I came back to my office I forgot about the thong and had a meeting with potential clients, a married couple, not long after. During the meeting, I noticed the thong and covered it up with some papers. As the meeting ended and I was showing the couple out of my office, the wife whispered to me that " I must have had a fun afternoon" and she smiled. Obviously she saw the thong and maybe even caught a whiff of my girly juices. This excited me so much that I just had to lock the door and masturbate again. Unfortunately I did not retain them as clients!! Oh well, you win some and you lose some. HAHA!

I have had sex in my office when no one else was in the building but somehow this seemed naughtier!!
Lurker
0 likes
everything? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i took the new girl out to my van at lunch and it was awsome i like helping the new girls winkwink
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done anything to naughty at work. At school though my ex boyfriend and I fucked in the auditorium on the homecoming king and queen chairs, then he blew his load all over them it was great.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Brought my feminine clothing to work and while waiting all day to dress I did masturbate into my panties under my pants. When every one left that night I stayed late dressed as Karren and pretended I was the bosses secretary and strolled around the office swishing my ass as I walked and then used my dildo to pretend I was sucking off my boss. I shot many loads that evening. I guess you could say I was very good at dicktation.

Love
Karren
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I brought my bf in, locked ourselves in my office and shagged him with my assistant watching
Lurker
0 likes
The Lauren from some of my stories was standing next to my chair in my office while we looked at some reports. I ran my hand up her skirt and played with her bottom for about 15 minutes. That led her to visit my house later.