Login

k

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If you haven't been dating long then I can see how it might be a bit hard to bring up. But, I guess in this case if you don't ask then you'll never know. It sure beats doing it without asking. Don't ask when having sex. Partners should always be comfortable talking about sex. I see it as if you're comfortable having sex with someone then you should be able to talk to them about it. So, next time you guys are just hanging out relaxing, try bringing up the subject of sex, and work it into the conversation. Other then that, I really wouldn't know. It's what I'd want to do..

Knowing your partners hard limits are IMPORTANT!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Don't ask. Just do it.

If she's not into it, she'll let you know when you start doing it (not the end of the world).

I wouldn't make it into something that's a big deal. It's pretty normal these days. Guys have never asked me ahead of time - they just go for it.

If you feel compelled to ask because she's the conservative type, try to work it into some spontaneous dirty talk during the moment (like "baby, I wanna get my tongue in that tight little ass of yours" etc.). Her response/reaction will probably tell you if she's into it or not.

But honestly - I would just do it and go from there. Asking for permission ahead of time would just seem weird to me.