last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey all,

I am currently on a business trip and I do travel a lot..in a way you can say I live my life out of a suitcase which allows me to stay in hotels around the world. They could be either a fancy 5 star hotel or a no frills bed and breakfast ones!

Every time I check in to a hotel and walk into a room I find it exciting to know that I am staying with so many strangers both men and women, separated by a wall and in some cases you can hear the other person as well..and as I fall on the bed, I love to think how many people have had sex in the same bed..

Maybe some had sex with their secretaries, some had it with complete strangers, or a married couple getting away to revive their sex life or some just being strangers after meeting at a bar( one of my fantasies when i check in)

Any like minded people here in Lush who feel the same way or might have thought about it while staying in a hotel? Would love to know any experience of checking into a hotel for a couple of hours and having wild sex with your partner or any other experience in a hotel!

All ears for the beautiful people of Lush!

Cheers
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
36 views..no replies..no one has any experiences in a hotel to share??
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by letsplay
36 views..no replies..no one has any experiences in a hotel to share??

I used to be a chambermaid for a small, but busy, hotel.

Changing crusty bedsheets that random strangers had been bonking on did not make me think about how sexy it would be to lie in the same bed and bonk somebody too.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shylass- Maybe you have been on the other side..people who do lie in those beds and are guests might have other thoughts and desires which could be difficult to understand..
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by letsplay
Shylass- Maybe you have been on the other side..people who do lie in those beds and are guests might have other thoughts and desires which could be difficult to understand..

I wasn't saying anything about other people's thoughts and desires, merely that the thought of adding my own pussy juice and my lad's cum cocktail to oft-soaked mattresses and sheets (even after cleaning) where strangers have left their own is not appealing to me.

But what do I know, right? People having period sex and water play on sheets somebody else has to deal with is a real turn-on thought for some. Just not me.

I stand by my bleurgh. Sorry if that offends, but...

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I used to think about it when I was younger, but I even think about those having sex whom I wish would never take their clothes off; those tend to stand out in my mind moreso than the few who manage to turn me on.

Though it does stay on my mind, I don't really want to join in on the historical cum-list
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Changing crusty bedsheets that random strangers had been bonking on did not make me think about how sexy it would be to lie in the same bed and bonk somebody too.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Okay, I'll bite. I have had some wild fucking in hotels before, including:

- a DP threesome with two guys (we all checked in together)
- visiting a fuckbuddy when he was at a hotel on business and having three rounds of anal before going home with his cum running down the back of my legs as I waited for the valet to bring my car around.
- meeting up with a guy I'd never met (in person) before at a hotel, dressed slutty under a long coat with an overnight bag filled with toys and lube (actually this scenario has happened on a couple of other occasions with the same guy). We even got noise complaints on our first hook-up.

Those are three I can think of the top of my head, where the purpose was sex and it happened to take place in a hotel. That's not counting the number of times having sex when I was with a BF/guy on holidays or traveling etc. or when I've stayed at a hotel for some nonsexual purpose and happened to hook up with someone (eg. vacation sex).

Aside from these experiences, it doesn't really turn me on thinking about what went down in these hotel suites before me. Like I don't sit there and think, wow, I wonder who fucked in these sheets before. It actually just doesn't cross my mind. I do like the nature of hotel sex though in general - not sure why, exactly - but something about it turns me on. It's definitely nothing mentally voyeuristic though. Might just be either a change of pace from the usual or perhaps the association I have of hotels with my own history of dirty sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had some wild sexual experiences in hotels. Some were planned, some while on vacation and some were very spontaneaous check ins. There is something naughty about having sex in a hotel. Maybe it is the feeling that you are doing something wrong, not really sure. I have on a number of occasions been very loud that I am sure the people in the next rooms could hear us but have never been asked to tone it down by the hotel staff. Maybe they enjoyed hearing it, LOL!!

But I have never given any thought to who or how many people may have fucked in the bed I was in. That really would not be a turn on for me. But times I have been in a hotel and not having sex, I have occasionally wondered how many people were having sex at that very moment. Maybe I was jealous HAHA!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have on a number of occasions been very loud that I am sure the people in the next rooms could hear us but have never been asked to tone it down by the hotel staff.

You're so lucky. I can't even tell you the number of times I've been busted for noise complaints - mostly partying/music, sometimes what just felt like loud talking/laughing into the really late hours and that one time for sex (but to be fair it went on for quite a few hours and was pretty crazy). I think most people will wait out sex-noise and assume it can only go on for so long. They're probably less chill about it when it hits the 4am mark.

Noise complaints are always frustrating though. These days I feel like I can't even play my iPod at a reasonable decibel past 8pm in a hotel. And some of these hotels, like the 'W' chain are sort of 'meant' to be party hotels on some level. Weird.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

You're so lucky. I can't even tell you the number of times I've been busted for noise complaints - mostly partying/music, sometimes what just felt like loud talking/laughing into the really late hours and that one time for sex (but to be fair it went on for quite a few hours and was pretty crazy). I think most people will wait out sex-noise and assume it can only go on for so long. They're probably less chill about it when it hits the 4am mark.

Noise complaints are always frustrating though. These days I feel like I can't even play my iPod at a reasonable decibel past 8pm in a hotel. And some of these hotels, like the 'W' chain are sort of 'meant' to be party hotels on some level. Weird.

I have had complaints for noise from partying but not from sex. I actaully had a complaint once for loud music at 2AM in of all places Las Vegas. Seems there was an old couple who was there with thier grand children across the hall. So when we were asked to quiet down, we turned off the music and all had sex, LOL!!

Marriots and Hiltons seem to be the most strict to me. Guess they are more family oriented so I generally try to stick to Starwood Hotels (Sheratons, Westins,W's) especially if work related or some one else is paying, HAHA.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I never really had much luck with hotel rooms (believe it or not). I guess I found them too conventional! I have done had sex in them but it wasn't all that I thought it should have been. And we broke up shortly after - she and I just didn't "click".

But it was for the best...I found pet later on. There's a song "It's Sad to Belong To Someone Else When The Right One Comes Along" and it's so true! I'm glad I wasn't