im going to see my girlfrend for the first time

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
we have been chatting to her fore over a mth and now i am gooing to go and see her next week

how long do i stop with her 3days a week 2weeks

HELP
Clever Gem
0 likes
Why don' you just ask her?

It really is that simple.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i know but its awer firs time meeting and i have asked her but she sais as long as i want :S

and im 27/shes 35 not that it bothres me but i dont want her to fell uncomthe as we have spend a lot of time getting to know her
Lurker
0 likes
Asking her would be a great first step...then you can decide on how many socks to take...
Lurker
0 likes
First; how long does she want you there? 3 days? 2 weeks? 1 month?
second; how long can you stay there? do you work or study and how long can you stay there without it affecting your job/studies in a bad way.
Third; do you have commitments back home that requires your attention? Family, friends, happenings, other stuff?
Fourth; how long do you want to stay there?

It's basically just how long does she want you there, how long do you want to be there and how long can you be there. Answer these questions and you have your answer.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Speaking from my own experience. I went to see my online boyfriend, and I had a ticket to stay for 2 weeks. 10 years later..... I am still here and I am married to him smile
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Saga
Speaking from my own experience. I went to see my online boyfriend, and I had a ticket to stay for 2 weeks. 10 years later..... I am still here and I am married to him smile

That'll learn him.

Did you get a refund on the ticket?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

That'll learn him.

Did you get a refund on the ticket?

Haha yes I am sure he is thinking: " I was just looking for some fun with a Swedish chick, not a bloody mail order bride"
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Saga

Haha yes I am sure he is thinking: " I was just looking for some fun with a Swedish chick, not a bloody mail order bride"

Or maybe when he typed "Swede" into the search engine, he was actually after a root vegetable...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Assuming you're traveling some distance, I'd say (if you can) figure out when you want to return once you're there and see how you're getting along. Keep it open-ended, so that you have an escape plan if things are awkward/weird/boring.

Personally, I think a long weekend is ideal in these situations... especially in the beginning. You never totally know how things are going to go until you're actually there and I wouldn't want to make a commitment of a week or more unless I'd been with the person before.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok cool thanky ou all for the addvise im just going to get a open ticket and see how it gose thank you all