Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you enjoying riding your man's face?

last reply
32 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you enjoy riding your man's mouth as he eats out your pussy? If so, what is your favorite thing to do while he eats you out?
Lurker
0 likes
I am a fan of anything that involves his tongue on my clit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what a silly question what is there not to like, mmmmmmmmmm the answer is yesssssss lol xxx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I live to grind my pussy on his mouth and play with my nipples. Sometimes he'll push a finger hard in my ass...bliss!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Its heaven to be licked in any position, but face-riding is a lot of fun. I'll toss my hair around, grab my boobs, pinch my nips, or reach back and grab his cock!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the position but expect him to do all the pleasuring.
I don't mind if it's a girl either.
Lurker
0 likes
If we're talking pussy licking, then yes, absolutely, the fastest way to make me cum is pussy licking. If we're talking the position of riding his face, sometimes, but not always... I prefer on my back with a pillow under my ass. Not much else I can do when a man licks my pussy, I'm off somewhere else, moaning, bucking, generally losing motor control. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, and lately I pretend it's the mouth and tongue of someone else. Someone on Lush. Amazing what this site does for me!
Lurker
0 likes
I miss doing that! Ugh...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why of course.....a good ride in deed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes cumming in his mouth and riding his face
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes cumming in his mouth and riding his face
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes absolutely. It feels amazing. I usually grip the headboard with my head tossed back. After I come for him I return the favor by giving him a mind blowing blow job.
Lurker
0 likes
I never did that before.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ummm...yes..please......Kim
KimandDave
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it, so I can't really say. I have the feeling that I wouldn't feel so comfortable, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmm yes!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love riding my girlfriend's face too!
Lurker
0 likes
I love riding his face and my girlfriend's also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If what my partner is doing to my lady parts gives me the urge to ride or grind on his face then hell yeah I like it. I like to grab their hair or my breasts or reach back and find something fun to play with.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE IT!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love his tongue in my wet pussy
Have lots of fun
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've never really been able to try to do this. Most of the guys I've been with haven't really been to into pleasing me orally. Many of the same haven't wanted it in return either. I'd love to be able to try squatting over a guys face and go to town, even if it's just once to have the experience. It's disappointing since I love getting licked, so many questions! Like is it easier to get fingered this way? Is it easier and more comfortable to have your ass played with like this? I've just recently learned I can squirt, does this happen more and easier this way?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cannot understand any guys not wanting to try, just don't know what they are missing especially after the first session.
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck yes I do and he loves me to do it
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by ginastory
I've never really been able to try to do this. Most of the guys I've been with haven't really been to into pleasing me orally.

That's a crying shame.

Many of the same haven't wanted it in return either.

Really?? Zounds.

I'd love to be able to try squatting over a guys face and go to town, even if it's just once to have the experience. It's disappointing since I love getting licked, so many questions!

Well, I'd volunteer, but you seem to have deleted your account...

Quote by ginastory
Like is it easier to get fingered this way? Is it easier and more comfortable to have your ass played with like this? I've just recently learned I can squirt, does this happen more and easier this way?

Only one way to know for sure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love it and him
Have lots of fun