Pets

last reply
3 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been looking into pet play more and more recently and I've been wondering what people think of pet play and pets in general.

I'm also wondering, for those pets out there - how do you show your pet side?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm for it! as far as how i show my pet side, well... my pet side is a kitty and having kitties at home, i have good role models. besides doing a little 'dress up' (i have ears, a collar, and, for when i feel more ambitious, paws, tail, and a 'cat suit'), i simply tend to be more playful, comunicate in purrs and mews rather than words, or simply physical gestures, and let my brain go into 'kitty space'. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Well we don't really get involved in "pet play' as you envision it. I call my slave "pet" because pets are generally loved and cherished members of the family.

I first thought of calling her toy because she is my plaything, but then toys are tossed aside and even discarded when the "fun" wears out of them. And I would never discard my pet.

So for us, pet is just what I call her, not a role she plays.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't really had the chance to do it with a partner yet, but I have strong desire to play as a puppygirl. It's a fantasy I just stumbled across one day and has been constantly simmering in the background ever since. My own take on it doesn't really mesh with the petplay communities I've seen, though. They tend to make it too elaborate, overly formal, and very bondage-related...with masks and leather gear, "breeds" and borderline-furry characterizations. It's not really the style of play that I'm into.

My fantasy is pretty basic. A collar and leash to wear. Pigtails to toss around like floppy ears. A bowl on the floor just for me. Tricks to learn for treats and praise. A toy to fetch and someone big and strong and smart and reassuring to tell me what a good girl I am for bringing it back every time.