Do u get vocal when masturbating alone?

last reply
232 replies
27.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Girls, have you ever said "fuck me" or "I'm gonna cum." when using a dildo or vibrator all alone? I have.
Lurker
0 likes
sure smile only when i use toys though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha YES....actually sometimes I'll even encourage my silicone man to "go harder"....a conversation with myself perhaps, but it helps the mood. OMG that was rather embarrassing to admit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I Do that too....to a dildo OMG Maybe I should name him
Lurker
0 likes
Wonder why this question is just for the girls. I also get vocal when I masturbate, If my fantasy is a really good one, I'll feel like I'm actually there.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL. No. Never. I sigh a little though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the fantasy in my head....
0 likes
yeah, I holler out "oh me!! oh me! yes me! oh damn i feel good fuck me!!" LMAO! i moan a little bit is all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes if it's a powerful orgasm.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not necessarily vocal. I just breathe heavily and the occasional moan or whimper slips out.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends if there is anyone home. silly)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only some soft little moans and labored breathing from me when I get to the O. With a partner I am definitely more verbal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually quiet. Soft or slightly loud moans here and there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah. Its never as loud or vocal as when I'm with someone, and it usually isn't words, just noises.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the fantasy that's playing in my head, a couple of ohs or whimpers come out, not even close to irl vocals
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am usually pretty quiet but I have had some incredibly intense orgasms on my own and they did get very loud.
Lurker
0 likes
I try to be quiet when my boyfriends home, but most of the time I whisper someone's name or I let out a soft moan.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I scream my own name when I cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't usually say anything, just a few moans and heavy breathing
Alice Puppet <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes if i use a dildo smile but sometimes my hands make me moan out too
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is for the girls and it is so stimulating to read their responses! I do get loud and vocal... a lot of grunting and shouting when it happens.... I think it helps the orgasm to be more intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! It's not something I think about at all but rather just let the sensations take over and whatever happens, happens be it with a partner or alone. I tend to favour 'FUCK' and/or 'Oh-MY-GOD!' as I'm about to cum followed by your typical ragged breathing, growling, moaning and sometimes a bit of screaming if the orgasms are especially climactic
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes
unless i hold my breath i make a lot of noise, moans and crys mostly, i tend to loose the ability to make coherent sentiments when im cumming
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do every time " fuck me" "oh yes" and" im cumming"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on who I'm fantasizing about.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Freesia
Only some soft little moans and labored breathing from me when I get to the O. With a partner I am definitely more verbal.

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I moan, I whimper and my breathing gets uneven. I don't really get loud though.