Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone is gazing at you from behind.. would you realise? how would you react??

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is possible to catch stolen glances when some one is front/side of you.. but what if the person behind you is undressing you with his eyes... would you know? If yes, how soon? Typically, how would you react?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is kind of weird, but sometimes you can just kind of feel someone staring at you. Maybe it is just that you are catching them in your peripheral vision.

As long as they are not creepy (and there a lot of creepy peeps out there), I tend to give them a subtle confident smile with absolutely no intent to flirt and keep moving. This tends to disarm the awkward moment where they realize that you caught them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Freesia
It is kind of weird, but sometimes you can just kind of feel someone staring at you. Maybe it is just that you are catching them in your peripheral vision.

hmm.. that's what I was wondering.. such a feeling (claiming that she could feel that someone was staring) appears in many stories..

but this is something very mysterious...don't know if science can explain this.

I was hoping to get more responses .... girls can you please write your experience?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
in my experience, eyeballs have real issues with buttons and zippers. i think he'd have to be using his hands if he really wanted to get the job done.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to put my cents in on this. He better watch out a lot of us were trained by the military to take him out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends - if I know him then I'll hit him over the head with a bottle if I catch them eyeing me up.

Someone I don't know - I honestly don't know the answer to that.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gotten used to it like most women. Guys look. It's part of their nature. And yes I can feel a guys eyes on my ass or tits without looking.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I just ignore it, whether I can see him staring or whether he's in my peripheral vision or behind me. There's nothing wrong with looking, but it's rare that I'd acknowledge it. *Unless* I'm interested - then I'd make eye contact.

Or if it's some creeper on the dance floor, I'll move so that he's not directly behind me doing his perving because when there's alcohol and music involved, it's usually much more annoying and a prelude to some version of the old grind 'n grope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amen Doll! I couldn't agree with you more about your comments on the dance floor.
Lurker
0 likes
I am really clueless and oblivious so I would never notice. If I did on some off chance, I might smile politely and dismiss it unless there might be some good feeling about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doll has it perfect...normally i completely ignore it eventhough you can always tell. its men's nature to do it...but dance floors and parties..like Doll said you have to work defense and move away from possibility
my newest :)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite
in my experience, eyeballs have real issues with buttons and zippers. i think he'd have to be using his hands if he really wanted to get the job done.

Thanks for the laugh, Rachel. Priceless.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.