Who are You

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you speak your mind when you are mad or do you walk around trying to stay busy and stay quiet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's toxic to keep it in so I always prefer to get it out and move on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always spoken my mind and it usually gets me in trouble. But I never regret it either....................well I usually dont!
Lurker
0 likes
I've learned that IfI shut up for a minute, I'm more effective. I use to be a demon mouth
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i generally get VERY quiet when i am upset.... although i am learning that writing it may be an effective outlet...
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the times I speak my mind, but nothing like screaming something offensive or anything like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get busy and clean the life out of something. If I'm still angry or upset after I've scrubbed the floors or cleaned out my closet, then I'll speak my mind.
I find I'm much more composed and can really say what I'm thinking instead of screaming and stuttering and cursing like a madwoman.
The Rage Cage here helps. Usually after I've unleashed there, I'll find a way to let my feelings be known, but it's a lot less insulting once I've let off some steam.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep it all inside - sometimes I cry when I get angry and I hate to cry - so I just get really quiet. Best to give me space at that point.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Depends
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I don't really get mad - but if I do, I go for a walk or failing that destroy an innocent inanimate object.