Best way to pick you up and take you home

last reply
26 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you were going to be picked up by a random guy, what is the best way that guy would go about accomplishing that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
by being a gentlemen, funny, and flirty .. and looking presentable.
I'm not saying you should look ridiculously nice , but just clean and sober will do smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Ferrari might help!! Would be a nice way to be picked up and driven home, LOL!!

Just be sincere, funny, honest and respectful!! Dont come on too strong and above all dont tell me how great you are!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Bend at the knee for god's sake!!

Mazztastic
0 likes
I'm not into random hook ups, however, if I was going to home with a guy, I'd want him to be funny, charming, polite, into me and sexy... The conversation would not be too one-sided with compliments going back and forth, smiles, laughter, touching, flirting...

You know, the usual stuff, I guess
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Marc_Mozz
If you were going to be picked up by a random guy, what is the best way that guy would go about accomplishing that?

A random guy? It pretty much boils down to how hot he is, how horny I am, confidence in approach and little cues that would lead me to believe he'd be good in bed. Being drunk would help too.

Random one-night stands have never really been my thing... *except while on vacation* or in certain situations where there's an exception to the rule. Going out to a bar, getting wasted and heading home with some random guy just to get laid, though? Nah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Marc_Mozz

Oops!! I didnt read the entire post, just the title. I responded thinking he meant if I met a guy that I felt was nice and we hit it off.

I never go out looking to get picked up by a random guy!! Even a Ferrari won't help there, LOL!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Oops!! I didnt read the entire post, just the title. I responded thinking he meant if I met a guy that I felt was nice and we hit it off.

I never go out looking to get picked up by a random guy!! Even a Ferrari won't help there, LOL!!

Riiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhttt!! Nice job on the backpedal there, Nikki!!

To the OP: I've never had a random hookup, so I guess the "best way" hasn't happened yet. If it were to happen, I think it might involve a foreign accent, and I don't mean southern or some crap like that.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Before I was married....

If "random guy" had a Ferarri, I was at least listening. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being honest with me and a totally hot bod!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Random one-night stands have never really been my thing... *except while on vacation*

www.visitlondon.com
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't do random hook ups.. I guess I'm boring.. -.-
Lurker
0 likes
Get me very drunk
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Don't like to be 'picked up' (shocking term) by anyone. If the look of a guy turns me on or attracts my attention I'll give him subtle female hints indicating my possible interest in him. Smiles, sexy gestures usually ensure I'm chatting to the guy within half an hour. It may come to nothing as I speak to him and evaluate his sexual worth.

On the other hand I could be having sex with him in my bed before the bar has even closed for the night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Actually that was really what I was going for. Like if you met at the bar, and had a conversation. lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

Don't like to be 'picked up' (shocking term) by anyone. If the look of a guy turns me on or attracts my attention I'll give him subtle female hints indicating my possible interest in him. Smiles, sexy gestures usually ensure I'm chatting to the guy within half an hour. It may come to nothing as I speak to him and evaluate his sexual worth.

On the other hand I could be having sex with him in my bed before the bar has even closed for the night.

So let's say you like this guy, he is attractive, and in your opinion, someone you want to go home with. What happens if the subtle hints you send his way aren't being picked up? What if he seems interested, but just isn't picking up on the clues you send him?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been picked up by a random guy. Never really struck up a conversation with a guy without good reason to either. But then, I'm young. The best way would probably be for a guy to approach me with a reason that seems plausible, doesn't give me a stalker vibe, and doesn't make me think he just wants to sleep with me - after that flirty, decently attractive, creating interesting conversation and wanting to know more about me. After that he'd probably have to get me drunk in order to ever get me to agree to a one night stand lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Best way to pick you up and take you home

like a bowling ball
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Deumea

like a bowling ball

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
By a random guy? It will never happen! lol

By a random girl? Never happened yet, but i must say that the thought is a bit exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gentleman + FUNNY + Super Flirtatious (in an intelligent way)......don't be too aggressive, but don't be a wet noodle either.....pay attention to my friends and dance with them as well......enough pointers?
Lurker
0 likes
Lets see seem sincere, be interesting, make me laugh. Limit the use of I and me. At least act as if you are interested in me as a person. Of course I know you are most interested in what is between my legs, but I do have other things to offer.

Lastly for a woman of my age, I love a man who owns a razor and has used it recently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had a gr8 fucking nite with an American air hosty i meet @gatwick,while imbibing with the crew,a seat shortage told me 2 ask her 2 pit mn my knees,.didnt tale jong tijj we got iorny&with no talk&were in her room&womb.a special nite!
Lurker
0 likes
Why even bother
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
had a gr8 fucking nite with an American air hosty i meet @gatwick,while imbibing with the crew,a seat shortage told me 2 ask her 2 pit mn my knees,.didnt tale jong tijj we got iorny&with no talk&were in her room&womb.a special nite!

HUH?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Why should a man bother anyway??
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by LaniWhore
Lets see seem sincere, be interesting, make me laugh. Limit the use of I and me. At least act as if you are interested in me as a person. Of course I know you are most interested in what is between my legs, but I do have other things to offer.

Lastly for a woman of my age, I love a man who owns a razor and has used it recently.

I agree with you about the razor. I love to be, and look clean. It also seems true that I get the best response by paying good attention to all of her, as I am interested in her anyway, that is easy. Also to talk mostly about her, and to let her know I am attracted. Drinking sure helps, and a lot of dirty dancing. Lol