last reply
8 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
a
They say dick juice is best tonic for females they should swallow. is it true that dick cum is best tonic for females.is the juice of dick or pussy hygenic and medically helpfull
They say pussy juice is best tonic for men is it true
girls apply cum on their breasts and pussy does that help keep breast firm and pussy tight?
I and wife are much curious to know/ will you all pls help us to make a decision. or the girls and men swallow semen just out of passion.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by jayvie50
a
They say dick juice is best tonic for females they should swallow. is it true that dick cum is best tonic for females.is the juice of dick or pussy hygenic and medically helpfull
They say pussy juice is best tonic for men is it true
girls apply cum on their breasts and pussy does that help keep breast firm and pussy tight?
I and wife are much curious to know/ will you all pls help us to make a decision. or the girls and men swallow semen just out of passion.

if I understand your question.... I would say probably not, but considering you are online and obviously on a computer, you could google it.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I've also heard that semen should be good as lotion on your skin. Don't know where, or by who but I've heard it.

I do not think it's harmful for you to swallow semen or female secretion. However I do not believe it's a miracle remedy.
Lurker
0 likes
of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it has not done me or hubby no harm lol
Lurker
0 likes
As a self confessed cumoholic I drink tons of the stuff (figuratively speaking of course) and I have had just as much of it on my skin (face, breasts, pussy etcsmile and I personally have never had no medical benifit from it what so ever.
Some say cum is a good moisturiser and even shampoo... I dont believe either of those.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never really liked swollowing my husbands semen. I had not had much experience with sex untill we were married. When my husband started to "share" me I discovered that I liked OTHER men's semen. I don't know why as it tastes basically the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when the woman I'm with does...and it makes me want to please her all the more!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's an urban legend.

Although they have done research on it at the University of Graz in Austria. They found out that Spermidin (obviously contained in sperma) does slow down the aging process and help prevent diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, there have been no conclusive studies conducted which conclude that swallowing sperma helps anyone live longer or prevent Parkinson's or Alzheimers. Worse news yet, is there is more Spermidin in grapefruit, wheat germ, alfalfa sprouts and soya beans than in a "shot of cum".

Moreover the effect that swallowing cum makes women lovelilier is probably based on the amount of sex they have, and how much they enjoy pleasing their partners. It increases the amount of Oxytocin produced in their bodies, which regulates their hormone household, lowers their blood pressure, improve their circulation, and regenerates their nerves.
Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.