How to attract you? Online or Offline

last reply
32 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how to attract a woman, this is very interesting, not all women are a like, but you how can a guy attract you, online or in real life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am attracted to a guy with a quick wit and a sense of humor. It takes more to make me stay though. You would need to be sensitive, compassionate, intelligent, and forgiving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joanred
I am attracted to a guy with a quick wit and a sense of humor. It takes more to make me stay though. You would need to be sensitive, compassionate, intelligent, and forgiving.

OUCH.......

that's too much, most sensitive compassionate and smart guys dont have sense of humor, mostly they look serious and scary at the first impression, so how would you have the chance to know them at first ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Online, don't send me messages, or ask me for a private chat or whisper to me. It creeps me out and I won't respond in a positive matter. Get to know me in the forums and in the chat room first. Don't send me a friend request without reading my profile, first.

Offline, be a gentleman and come up to me and strike up a conversation. Catcalls and whistles get you nowhere with me.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Online, not likely. I don't mind having a private conversation OUTSIDE of cyber/phone/text/Skype sex, but I don't have time to waste getting sexy with someone who lives hundreds or thousands of miles away I'll never meet. It's not my thing.

Offline, get to know the whole me, not just the erotica writer/sex blogger side of me. Flirt with me, romance me. Make an effort to woo me in an effortless way. If common interests, personalities, values and chemistry don't mesh, the sex thing is never going to happen.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsQuote
Online, not likely. I don't mind having a private conversation OUTSIDE of cyber/phone/text/Skype sex, but I don't have time to waste getting sexy with someone who lives hundreds or thousands of miles away I'll never meet. It's not my thing.

Offline, get to know the whole me, not just the erotica writer/sex blogger side of me. Flirt with me, romance me. Make an effort to woo me in an effortless way. If common interests, personalities, values and chemistry don't mesh, the sex thing is never going to happen.

I am not talking about sex ladies ... talking about attraction

how can a guy get the chance to know you, whole you.. what make him get in the right path
CurlyFries
0 likes
Online? The friends who have piqued my interest and who I've become close to sent me a nice message about something in my profile that made them laugh or they had a question about, similar tastes in bands/music, a favorite book, or something I posted in the forum that they liked. A friendship/attraction developed from there.

Without exception, it was NOT sexual when they first contacted me. I've never been attracted to anyone or developed a friendship with anyone here who started out with "I'm so horny and my cock is dripping." They attracted me by treating me as a person when they contacted me and NOT as a cyber booty call. The attraction/friendship continues when we have things in common and can laugh together.

In real life? There has to be a physical attraction and something just clicks.

Quote by joasses
OUCH.......

that's too much, most sensitive compassionate and smart guys dont have sense of humor, mostly they look serious and scary at the first impression, so how would you have the chance to know them at first ...

Disagree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joasses

I am not talking about sex ladies ... talking about attraction

how can a guy get the chance to know you, whole you.. what make him get in the right path

Conversation and seeing how a man makes an effort in an effortless way to try to capture my attention and then my heart.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Lurker
0 likes
both online and offline....be a gentleman and make an effort. I love a man that can make me laugh and is willing to put a lot of time and effort into being with me. I don't mean money...I mean time and energy....buying me a gift is too easy....will you make me a homemade candlelight dinner or write a song for me or draw a card for me? I can tell how much you care for me by how much effort you put toward me and that will make me want to give to you in return.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexybbw71
both online and offline....be a gentleman and make an effort. I love a man that can make me laugh and is willing to put a lot of time and effort into being with me. I don't mean money...I mean time and energy....buying me a gift is too easy....will you make me a homemade candlelight dinner or write a song for me or draw a card for me? I can tell how much you care for me by how much effort you put toward me and that will make me want to give to you in return.

This is an amazing answer.. i had to say this...

we hate to ask.. we hate to tell what we want.. but when we get surprise and our partner just do what we really want him/her to do.. it is amazing ...

I love your answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy a man or woman who takes the effort to get to know me, makes me laugh, great with conversation and had confidence about theirself. Guys who know how to treat a lady with respect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow me with your intellect. Make me laugh. Tell me I'm beautiful. Talk to me with passion intertwined within your sentences. Use proper grammar. Laugh at my corny jokes. Make me smile even when I want to cry. Tell me you want me when you know I need to hear it. Make me fall in love with you. Treat me like your little slut when I'm horny. Cater to my every needs. Be humble. And sweet. And loving. Considerate. Honest. Sporadic. Text me random things that don't require a reply, to make my boring days seem joyful. Kiss me with passion. Make love to me whenever you want to show me just how much you love me. Fuck me when we are both hungry and dying to taste each other on our lips. Bite me and spank me when I'm naughty. Nibble me and caress me when I'm sweet.

If you want me, then tell me. Chances are, I want you, too.
"Kiss me and you will see how important I am." --Sylvia Plath

~~SexyBookWorm~~
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Give me a cookie.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
The same for both...be intelligent, treat me with respect, be romantic and make me laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Give me a cookie.

No answer can compare to this, but I will give my honest response smile

Online - Initially I'm attracted by a guy who can write thoughtfully with correct grammar and spelling that actually knows how to pay attention, make me laugh, catch my interest. A guy who's honest and open and knows how to continue a topic: there are always certain people online and in rl who you can instantly have a good flowing conversation with, the people you "click" with I suppose.

Offline - I am always first attracted by a guy's smile, I think it shows a lot about the person and gives me a good sense initially of whether I would like to be around them some more, and then if they make effort to know more about me, find out what we have in common, what we don't, then it all goes from there.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SexyBookWorm
Wow me with your intellect. Make me laugh. Tell me I'm beautiful. Talk to me with passion intertwined within your sentences. Use proper grammar. Laugh at my corny jokes. Make me smile even when I want to cry. Tell me you want me when you know I need to hear it. Make me fall in love with you. Treat me like your little slut when I'm horny. Cater to my every needs. Be humble. And sweet. And loving. Considerate. Honest. Sporadic. Text me random things that don't require a reply, to make my boring days seem joyful. Kiss me with passion. Make love to me whenever you want to show me just how much you love me. Fuck me when we are both hungry and dying to taste each other on our lips. Bite me and spank me when I'm naughty. Nibble me and caress me when I'm sweet.

Whereas, to attract a man - Turn up naked. Bring beer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Online, just show you are intersted in things I like and what I have to say and show respect. Do not tell me how hot I am and that you want want to fuck. Do not tell me how big your cock is or how hot you are. Treat me as a person and not some fuck toy. And do not tell me how much you love me after we chat one time! But the main thing is to read my profile and respect what I am a asking. This goes for men and women.

IRL, there must be a physical attraction but other than that, the best way to attract me is to be confident but not arrogant and to make me laugh!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Online, just show you are intersted in things I like and what I have to say and show respect. Do not tell me how hot I am and that you want want to fuck. Do not tell me how big your cock is or how hot you are. Treat me as a person and not some fuck toy. And do not tell me how much you love me after we chat one time! But the main thing is to read my profile and respect what I am a asking. This goes for men and women.

IRL, there must be a physical attraction but other than that, the best way to attract me is to be confident but not arrogant and to make me laugh!!

I know there are too many guys online who are here just to play around and they see a woman as a sex toy only, but honestly

there are men who said i love you after the first chat ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me 10 years to say that sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joasses

I know there are too many guys online who are here just to play around and they see a woman as a sex toy only, but honestly

there are men who said i love you after the first chat ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me 10 years to say that sad

Men and Women. I dont get it really, Im not that special, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Is it okay to say I love your boobs? They definitely are special. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Of course you are, Nikki. That's why I love you!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, you have to be well-enough muscled, kind, loving, funny, and understanding. I know it's hard to find guys like these, and I admit that I'm quite picky when it comes to boys.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Online, I like a guy that can have a very normal conversation, while using proper grammar preferably. If you do not know how to spell "you" properly, then I have doubts about your intelligence. Do not come at me, thinking I am automatically going to have cyber sex with you. That is not what I joined this site for and your arrogance will only piss me off.

Offline, the first thing that will grab my attention is a killer smile. If you can knock me dead with your smile, things can go far. You have to be able to hold a good conversation, and change from topic to topic easily, but not just to talk, I like for a guy to actually remember the things I tell him. I love a guy that will randomly be sweet and buy me flowers, or will randomly tell me how much he cares. Be chivalrous, open my door, take my hand and help me into a car, stand when I come to a table, simple gestures like this will make me fall head over heels. Just as online, I do not like a guy that will simply try to get in my pants. Those guys do not succeed, I like a guy that will be happy even if I am not willing to give him that part of me. Also, as bad as it may sound, there has to be a physical attraction, and although I am independent, I like to be able to feel like a man would be able to take care of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexyBookWorm

If I could say it better I would...well done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joasses
how to attract a woman, this is very interesting, not all women are a like, but you how can a guy attract you, online or in real life

No matter what women tell you... ignore it. They don't have a clue what they want.

They'll all tell you basically the same thing which you're already reading above. You'll hear the same phrases over and over and then you'll see them end up with some asshole that looks really male and sexy and treats them like shit and he'll have almost any woman he wants.

I've got a buddy and I absolutely HATE to go anywhere with him because women throw themselves at him shamelessly and he just simply doesn't care. He's a user and get's more sex than any other 100 men I've ever known.

Women don't know what they want and I've seen that one proven over and over and over in real life. LOL

If you haven't got a lot of money or that animal attraction that some men just seem to naturally possess, you're wasting your time trying to figure this whole thing out.

Men are so lost and so hopeless (me included) as to how to attract women and women don't know what they really want or what really motivates them. That's part of what makes the world go around I guess and it's always been this way and probably always will be.

I guess I'll probably get some hate mail for this but that's the way I see it and most men I know that are honest about it agree...

All that being said women are the most wonderful things in the world and what makes all of this crazy stuff worthwhile... LOL
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings

No matter what women tell you... ignore it. They don't have a clue what they want.

They'll all tell you basically the same thing which you're already reading above. You'll hear the same phrases over and over and then you'll see them end up with some asshole that looks really male and sexy and treats them like shit and he'll have almost any woman he wants.

I've got a buddy and I absolutely HATE to go anywhere with him because women throw themselves at him shamelessly and he just simply doesn't care. He's a user and get's more sex than any other 100 men I've ever known.

Women don't know what they want and I've seen that one proven over and over and over in real life. LOL

If you haven't got a lot of money or that animal attraction that some men just seem to naturally possess, you're wasting your time trying to figure this whole thing out.

Men are so lost and so hopeless (me included) as to how to attract women and women don't know what they really want or what really motivates them. That's part of what makes the world go around I guess and it's always been this way and probably always will be.

I guess I'll probably get some hate mail for this but that's the way I see it and most men I know that are honest about it agree...

All that being said women are the most wonderful things in the world and what makes all of this crazy stuff worthwhile... LOL

Agreed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings

Agree with this too! LOL

Actually we do know what we want..................but it is a secret because we love to drive you guys crazy!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got to agree with Nikki!

We do know but we take a long time to get around to admitting to ourselves at times and often, we'll never tell you exactly what we want!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexyBookWorm

I wish i can find a woman who will do all of those to me. When we ask we also need to give sometime, so do you do any or all of those things to your partner. Or just waiting and expecting ?

And for women who talked about Grammar, please... the sexiest and most attractive men are not English speakers smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Online? The friends who have piqued my interest and who I've become close to sent me a nice message about something in my profile that made them laugh or they had a question about, similar tastes in bands/music, a favorite book, or something I posted in the forum that they liked. A friendship/attraction developed from there.

Without exception, it was NOT sexual when they first contacted me. I've never been attracted to anyone or developed a friendship with anyone here who started out with "I'm so horny and my cock is dripping." They attracted me by treating me as a person when they contacted me and NOT as a cyber booty call. The attraction/friendship continues when we have things in common and can laugh together.

In real life? There has to be a physical attraction and something just clicks.

Disagree

Mostly agree with CurlyGirl