Blow Jobs: Balls or No Balls?

last reply
135 replies
19.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if this has been covered here already but when giving a blow job, do you normally just concentrate on sucking the cock or do you like to suck and lick the balls too. A few girlfriends and I had a discussion about this recently and I was surprised to find that the balls are often left unloved.

Guys, feel free to answer too. Do you like having your balls sucked when getting a blow job or do you prefer her to concentrate on your cock? And I would be interested in hearing what any Gay/Bi guys think too.

As for me, I love to lick, suck and fondle the balls too. As long as they are not to hairy, HAHA!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I always include the balls. It also gives you a chance to take a bit of a break and relax the jaw after a long session of enthusiastic mouth-fucking or pumping up and down on the shaft. Plus, balls are fun. smile
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Not sure if this has been covered here already but when giving a blow job, do you normally just concentrate on sucking the cock or do you like to suck and lick the balls too. A few girlfriends and I had a discussion about this recently and I was surprised to find that the balls are often left unloved.

Guys, feel free to answer too. Do you like having your balls sucked when getting a blow job or do you prefer her to concentrate on your cock? And I would be interested in hearing what any Gay/Bi guys think too.

As for me, I love to lick, suck and fondle the balls too. As long as they are not to hairy, HAHA!

What if they're schweddy???

I'm definitely equal opportunity cock and balls. In fact, a certain Lushie (who shall remain nameless) was giving me tips and tricks about ball massage that's similar sensation to prostate stimulation, if a bit milder. Plan on adding that to the fun.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Sometimes I lick the balls... but mostly I use my hand as I can't DT a guy, even though I've really tried. When I first learned to suck a guy's cock, he never said anything about his balls. My hubby does shave his balls so it saves me dealing with the hair. He likes it, but prefers the attention to his cock.

If a guy likes his balls licked & sucked... he should tell his partner that. I know I've told my partners of my past and present what I like & don't like. Not to be a bitch, but so he knows what will & won't please me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The balls definitely need some attention. Licking and sucking feels great, and like DD said, it will give your jaws a break. Of course, mouth on cock is the main attraction but during all that, some fondling by hand makes the the blowjob even better. I had one lover who played with my balls no matter what we were doing. Even when we fucked she always had one hand on my balls, just playing with them. I always came really hard with her. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Ok now to be serious,

Yes I thoroughly enjoy my balls being licked, sucked and lighty bitten. I find that it really enhances my orgasm some of it due to the direct contact and also due to the fact that she is taking her time to please more than just my cock and building my orgasm. It allows me to get really turned on and cum even harder.

Manscaping is a MUST if you want your woman to do this though boys! Women don't really care for the "budget" version of dental floss!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Clumeleon
0 likes
Licked and sucked? I can take it or leave it. However, the best blow jobs I've ever had are when she gently massages the balls with one hand while sucking the cock. Outstanding!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to lick and suck the balls, but I will let the guy decide if he want's it or not.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Noraj69
I like to lick and suck the balls, but I will let the guy decide if he want's it or not.

Somehow I really cant imagine a guy saying, "No, dont lick my balls" HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Sure that's why I keep them hairless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My current boyfriend loves getting his balls licked, sucked, and nipped. However, my most recent ex hated it and wouldn't let me near them. At least, my tongue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always try to give them a little attention - at least with my hand. I heard once that if you treat them like breasts it works well. Haven't had any complaints ;) I always ask new partners what they like and will add to the basics if that's what he wants.
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to toy with the balls with my hands but focus on the shaft with my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love having my balls licked and sucked but ladies please be gentle. good tip. cupping and lightly rubbing my sack while sucking and stroking my cock really sends me over the edge. mmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
love having them played with while my cock head is sucked on....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by automaticwoman
I always try to give them a little attention - at least with my hand. I heard once that if you treat them like breasts it works well. Haven't had any complaints ;) I always ask new partners what they like and will add to the basics if that's what he wants.

I think this would be really depending on how sensitive the balls are and how rough you want your boobs to be played with. Some of the things I've read here and seen on movies I would never let anyone do to my balls. I'm twitching just from the thought.QwcujYUkFH2wSTHq

But please give my balls some attention. And if manscaping is a necessity to get the attention there I'll gladly do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DEFINITELY BALLS - HOW CAN YOU PLAY BASEBALL WITH ONLY A BAT AND NO BALLS
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Balls are fun to play with, hairy or not.

But if the guy doesn't like his balls sucked, licked, cupped, beaten.. I wont do it.
Same goes for men's nipples, some likes them played with some don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always include. There are so many combinations between lips, tongue, breath, and hands that there is no reason to not include them.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken." (Simone de Beauvoir)

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral." (Aristippus, Ancient Greek Philosopher)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes balls are a very important part of sucking your man's cock. Playing and licking them are as important as stroking his hardness. As with most men I love taking his cock into my mouth while massaging his sack. Licking the shaft is fun but sucking on a man's balls and stroking his rigid cock gives me the feeling of power over a man.

You know the saying, "Once you have a man by the balls, his heart and mind will follow!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love doing it and my man absolutely loves it when i go from sucking his cock to putting my head right inbetween his legs and giving his balls and suck and lick and i love them hairy!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Master loves having his balls licked and kissed. I enjoy doing it for him if it makes him happy.
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely sucking and licking the balls is part of a good blowjob. in fact I usually start out by nuzzling his balls and then work my way up his shaft.
Lurker
0 likes
I always focus on both the cock and balls. You can't leave either one out. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,
If a guy giving head just concentrates on your clit.. and leaves everything else alone.. it spoils it for you...
what I have noticed (please correct me if i am wrong) is that Clit is important but there are a whole lot of other parts around the Clit which need to be given their due attention.

The more time spent down there the better :-) at least thats my personal opinion...

Exactly the same thing with men.. you just concentrate on the cock.. and it is a lot less enjoyable than if you give all the other parts Attention.

Definitely... lick.. kiss.. suck.. bite.. the Balls..
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never sucked a guys balls but i do usually caress them with my hand smile
learned some new tips for the next guy lol
x
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Manscaping is a MUST if you want your woman to do this though boys! Women don't really care for the "budget" version of dental floss!

Oh so much better, as has been said, to do as you would have done.
Kiss my thigh around the balls, kiss the balls.
Shaven for you. Suck them!
Stroke my cock as you play with my balls.
Scratch my ass, my sack, tease me!
Occasionally the ring, precious?
Scratch and feel my balls.
Then the bulbous head.
Ready to deep throat!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney