how would you please?

last reply
17 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
for girls like me not into the super fast okay I'm done guys... How would you take your time? Let me know smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two methods. 1. Make sure I've cum half an hour before (your choice how) and you'll get hours out of me - this is the bonus if being an older man. 2. Concentrate purely on you; Men know what pushes our buttons to make us cum (positions, words etc) so as long we do what you want, changing positions now and again
, and you don't shout "come in me now!" You'll get all the pleasure you want. However Dudealicious has a point about breaking off for a meal - a bacon sandwich wouldn't go a miss after a couple of hours!
Lurker
0 likes
One of my favorite quotes...("for you, never a quickie...always a longie"...Love at first bite). Quickies and Longies both have their place depending on the mood, time constraints etc... If the occasion calls for a longie, kissing, touching and savoring the senses are a must. Slowing the pace down from the beginning with lots of relaxed foreplay, touching and kissing and then during sex, enjoying it in intervals. Starting slow, building rhythm then slowing down to a deliberate pace to enjoy the feeling and allow the crescendo to subside then building back up again repeating as often as we want until we're ready. The trick is knowing your body, your lovers body, both of your triggers and having a desire to give pleasure as much as receive.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I would enter you and stroke 11 times, then pull out and have a glass of wine. Enter you again and go 18 times, then cook supper. Come back and fuck you until I came.

That should last at least a few hours!

Do you do catering as well?

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I would enter you and stroke 11 times, then pull out and have a glass of wine. Enter you again and go 18 times, then cook supper. Come back and fuck you until I came.

That should last at least a few hours!
Forum cyber?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It always starts with stimulation of the mind (intellectual foreplay). From there use the power of sensual touches, kisses and caresses. always spending alot of time on those areas that makes her squirm, tingle and moan. When we're both ready for "entry". slide it in very slow and deliberate and deep and let her just squeeze it with her kegels. Give her plenty of time to enjoy it before starting with the deep thrusting. I think everyone knows how it goes from there, but if you would like to hear more - just ask...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral is fun, besides that it kind of depends on the girl, they all want it slightly different after all.
As far as penetration, start slow and shallow, and build from there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm I love oral I also like to tease before I please. I use my teeth tongue and lips. I start slowly at the ears kissing and licking to the neck sucking and kissing slowly to the breast and nipples. I tend to lay over here. If the girl has a flat tummy or close I trace my tongue down the center of her belly to her naval. i kiss and suck below her belt line then jump to her toes. Usually she thinks I am going to her pussy after her belly. I suck on toes and kiss her feet(if I know she has good hygiene) I work my way down to the insides of her legs kissing sucking and nibbling. By then they are guiding my head to their pussy. Then from their asshole to their clit one long slow lick then I am either flicking my tongue on her clit or tongue fucking her pussy and ass
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Cuddles then massage teasing as we go switching over the massage from hands to tongue to see you gain pleasure would give me pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bubble bath with Rose petals,wash you entirely, dry you off, a massage- full body, perform oral until you could not take it anymore, and kiss you all over. Then and only then caress your face as I enter you.
0 likes
Quote by BeautyMark13
for girls like me not into the super fast okay I'm done guys... How would you take your time? Let me know smile

I like massaging a woman. Start with her on her belly and work my way down from neck to bum. Then I'd move to the feet and give you a slow, sensual foot massage with, if you're into it, some toe sucking before working my way up to your thighs.

Then you roll over so I can attend to your breasts using my hands and mouth and work my day down for some oral.

This can go on for quite a while and doesn't necessarily get me too aroused, leaving some room for foreplay before the main event.
Lurker
0 likes
why should I??
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by menarealwaysignorged
why should I??

I'd hope if you actually gave in and was having sex you'd want to make sure she was pleased as long as she was pleasing you too.
†Jinxy Approved†

The Linebacker
0 likes
Tie your ass to a fucking machine then go to the football game.
Lurker
0 likes
three words:foreplay, foreplay, foreplay!

g