What's in a name?

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vagina, Breasts, Buttocks & Penis are all so clinical sounding imo. My question for you Lush's is a two parter:

1.) What are some of the more original slang terms you have heard them called?

2.) What do you prefer they be called by your lover in bed whilst in the heat of passion?

Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mammeries, Zyogte, Smegma, Ovarian, Cervix, Scrotum, Foreskin. Do I need to go on with the scientific names?
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uterus, Vulva, Areola, Scrotrot.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks MarySweets but actually what I was looking for was slang terms and your personal preference.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been told by a couple of My female readers that the "C" word is a little harsh. What would you ladies prefer I call it in My stories. Bear in mind they are mostly BDSM related so they aren't all romantic love and mush stories!
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
I have been told by a couple of My female readers that the "C" word is a little harsh. What would you ladies prefer I call it in My stories. Bear in mind they are mostly BDSM related so they aren't all romantic love and mush stories!

the "C" word is a bit harsh, but it's okay to use it a few times, and i think it would appropriate in a BDSM story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once dated a guy who called it "Tunnel of Love", not really original. I also knew a guy who called it "The Passage to Bangkok"! Not sure why really, maybe he was a Rush fan, LOL!

I prefer to call it a pussy. Sounds so cute and cuddly that you want to touch, pet and kiss it until it purrs!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I once dated a guy who called it "Tunnel of Love", not really original. I also knew a guy who called it "The Passage to Bangkok"! Not sure why really, maybe he was a Rush fan, LOL!

I prefer to call it a pussy. Sounds so cute and cuddly that you want to touch, pet and kiss it until it purrs!! HAHA

*Is now very curious how Nikki's lady bits sounds like when it purrs*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am Irish, so theres more slang names for peoples private bits than any one person could know,
though some of my faves are

for penis, Langer, Mickey, Wire, Gobbeling Rod, Knob, Mickey Dazzler

for a vagina, Pussy, Slit, Hole, The Y,

One of my faves is for kissing, getting your ware off, as in,

Did ya get ur ware offa yer man?

Sure, he wore tha face offa me.

Me, I call mine,... my puss
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mikewithadick

1.) What are some of the more original slang terms you have heard them called?

Snizzpod

Quote by Mikewithadick
2.) What do you prefer they be called by your lover in bed whilst in the heat of passion?

Not that or I would be cracking up, but I can clearly hear Willy Wonka saying, " ....the snizzpods taste like snizzpods!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i hate the c word..ugh..it just is so ugly...and when you are talking about sex or making love it should be everything but ugly

one guy called his penis a burrito i thought that was...yucky... but hey it wasnt my penis....smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
i hate the c word..ugh..it just is so ugly...and when you are talking about sex or making love it should be everything but ugly

one guy called his penis a burrito i thought that was...yucky... but hey it wasnt my penis....smile

That just gives me the image of sticking a burrito in a taco and getting a huge Mexican meal. I think I'm hungry....
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Slang terms I've heard: muff, snatch, the "c" word, pussy, kitty, Gateway to Heaven, love canal, love tunnel, cuchie (I might be spelling that one wrong), mischief (his cock was trouble)

Terms I personally like: when I write I use pussy or sex. Though I could be open to a few more.

Terms I prefer to have it called by my lover in bed: pussy, kitty, sex, mine, (lol) pretty much anything except the "c" word as I personally hate that word... I won't use it in my writing nor will I tell anyone to not use it in theirs. I've read stories where it's used a lot, and where it's used very sparingly. It may bother me but I will never knock anyone's score down for using it... I score on overall merit and such as even an amazing story can have that word.