Ok, girls, one word. VIRGINS.

last reply
4 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alright, seriously. If you had the chance to be a guy's first and basically set the tone for how he made love to girls everywhere in the future would you be turned on? Or are you not into inexperienced men?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the majority of men i have slept with have been virgins, i am very powerful and can be domineering in the bedroom and like showing guys what to do, to me their lack of knowledge turns me on!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a few virgins and I have found their eagerness to please to be a turn on. They were more willing to listen to what i wanted them to do or how I wanted to be touched or held. And yes, it was kind of a turn on to know that he would forever remember the first time he.....

Of course that was when I was a lot younger than I am now. Now I want a man who knows without being told how to read my responses to his touch, and who can pick up on the subtleties of my breathing, or the sound of my voice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I like the experienced-type of guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joanred
Now I want a man who knows without being told how to read my responses to his touch, and who can pick up on the subtleties of my breathing, or the sound of my voice.

I agree with this completely