Fishnet Stockings

last reply
11 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you ladies like them above all other stockings?

Enjoy wearing them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not more than other types - I like the silkiness that comes with sheer stockings. Fishnets are just part of a role play for me whereas others are part of daily life
Lurker
0 likes
U enjoy lace tops then?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are a little more uncomfortable than other kinds... but I don't have a particular preference.
Lurker
0 likes
oki, cheersa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to wear them because they drive my husband nuts. They're not comfy, but they help me morphe into my "slut" alter-ego when we're playing. They help me play that role much better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wore my fencenets last night, but fishnet look pretty good on me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the way fishnets look the best but like wearing all different kinds of stockings according to whatever outfit I'm wearing.

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a huge fan of fishnets. I prefer the look of sheer stockings on my legs.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
For comfort, I generally only wear sheer stockings these days. Fishnets used to make me feel like a showgirl and certainly attracted male attention.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't ordinarily wear them out but I have worn them on request for sex play.
Lurker
0 likes
good varied mixed response.

for the record, My wife won't wear them to go out in- however, bedroom wrestling has them deffo on the agenda!