Victorian Erotica

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As one who has always loved Victorian Erotica and collected thru the years, I find these stories the most interesting ones here on Lush. Doing a bit of research like probably all of us have, I am part of the group that adhere to the theory of Fables and Children's Stories of the era are really Erotica, using the most interesting slang of the age. After all, we didn't become a prudish people until the neo conservative movement of the reagan era. (I lived it & got my street creds, so I can make that statement).
I recently ran across a book titled: Child-Loving The Erotic Child and Victorian Culture by James R. Kincaid at my local library book sale and I purchased it. I have not had the chance to sit down and read it, but it seems tohave been written as a scholarly tome or maybe even a text book.
What are the opinions of the The Lounge visitors on this thought?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by ReclusiveCurmudgeon
As one who has always loved Victorian Erotica and collected thru the years, I find these stories the most interesting ones here on Lush. Doing a bit of research like probably all of us have, I am part of the group that adhere to the theory of Fables and Children's Stories of the era are really Erotica, using the most interesting slang of the age. After all, we didn't become a prudish people until the neo conservative movement of the reagan era. (I lived it & got my street creds, so I can make that statement).
I recently ran across a book titled: Child-Loving The Erotic Child and Victorian Culture by James R. Kincaid at my local library book sale and I purchased it. I have not had the chance to sit down and read it, but it seems tohave been written as a scholarly tome or maybe even a text book.
What are the opinions of the The Lounge visitors on this thought?

I think you're disturbingly close to being suspended at best... IP banned at worst and interpol being notified. But, what do I know after reading the table of contents of the book you're fascinated with. Maybe it just looks like child pr0n?

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=acls;idno=heb02144

This is not the first post of yours which I've noticed recently, where you enjoy discussing or reminiscing about sexual activities and people under the age of 18 - in this forum area. Where you fantasized about some highschool teacher you had in the ninth grade was a slick attempt to break the rules earlier this month.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with topics allowed to be discussed on this website. This isn't the wild west of anything goes sex discussion websites, Cur. And if you don't like the rules - maybe make yourself more reclusive?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I think you're disturbingly close to being suspended at best... IP banned at worst and interpol being notified. But, what do I know after reading the table of contents of the book you're fascinated with. Maybe it just looks like child pr0n?

;idno=heb02144

This is not the first post of yours which I've noticed recently, where you enjoy discussing or reminiscing about sexual activities and people under the age of 18 - in this forum area. Where you fantasized about some highschool teacher you had in the ninth grade was a slick attempt to break the rules earlier this month.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with topics allowed to be discussed on this website. This isn't the wild west of anything goes sex discussion websites, Cur. And if you don't like the rules - maybe make yourself more reclusive?

[img][/img]

Well, It was considered a text book and I never advocated sex with a child, in fact I shut down chats becasue it was rife there. I am sorry if things are misconstrued, so I will drop out of lush. I will aloow the adherents to continue the , force, bestiality, and in the chat rooms.
I am asking for opinion here, I guess mature questions are not welcome.
Respectfully.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Well, It was considered a text book and I never advocated sex with a child, in fact I shut down chats becasue it was rife there. I am sorry if things are misconstrued, so I will drop out of lush. I will aloow the adherents to continue the , force, bestiality, and in the chat rooms.
I am asking for opinion here, I guess mature questions are not welcome.
Respectfully.

What the fuck ever, Chester.

Door meet ass.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Jeff? You crack me up. Thank you.NXtPwhQUlo51XgBU